IGNORED

Aphex Twin - Melodies From Mars CD Promo Real?

Guest Carlo1Brito

ask for a picture of the bottom

Why?

to see if there is cat. # or anything official to identify...

yes, he did claim to buy 7 years ago on discogs... that still 2002, over 7 years after the TAPE was released... hmmm

Guest Carlo1Brito

you should like totally buy it dude

I'm good. I was just wondering if it was real. Although I must say, that touch of gold makes it look attractive.

The Ebay text has a fake discogs entry, it isn't on discogs, there are only these:

http://www.discogs.com/Aphex-Twin-Melodies-From-Mars/release/221892

http://www.discogs.com/Aphex-Twin-Melodies-From-Mars-Unreleased/release/1878914 (has another cover, hso if he bought it through this entry, it should have that cover, right?)

He also changed "Not On Label (Aphex Twin)" to "Not On Label (Aphex Twin himself)" and used the description from the cassette version in his so called discogs entry.

FAEK as can be

I have one of the original cassettes, so I can say with certainty that it has never been pressed commercially or otherwise. Also, no artwork exists, and all the tracknames are untitled, as at the time they were made, the early versions of Fingerbib and Logon Rock Witch didn't have names until they were finalized for the RDJ Album.

I have one of the original cassettes, so I can say with certainty that it has never been pressed commercially or otherwise. Also, no artwork exists, and all the tracknames are untitled, as at the time they were made, the early versions of Fingerbib and Logon Rock Witch didn't have names until they were finalized for the RDJ Album.

Pic of the tape by chance :P?

yes, just out of curiosity. i've never actually seen one

You do realize that the existence of watmm depends on this tape being kept a secret

as Joyrex has said before, who wants to see a pic of a C90 cassette?

LOL, exactly. It's like asking me to post a pic of my BoC Maxima cassette without the J-Card...

Archived