IGNORED

Boards of Canada

Dragon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you fucking liar. i still have it. i can prove it. you're an even bigger loser than we all thought if that's even possible you pathetic piece of monkey shit lol

ME a fucking liar? You're the one who wrote a fake PM.

Bah, close thread. You've all seen the fake tweets, my work is done. Nothing good is gonna come out of this thread.

Two moderators have passed by this thread without closing it (ChenGOD, Joyrex). I don't know how you missed this, but in case you haven't noticed, this thread has long degenerated into a cycle of insults, flame-baiting, out of place comments about my ultimatum, and LOL Alzado acting like a tampon-headed needle rapist (you see? it's getting contagious). Unless you find it all entertaining or something.

Joyrex, why exactly did you unban LOL ALzado? And did it have anything to do with him buying an EKT Plus account?

what a wanker you are dragon. you've been told many times that boc owe you nothing and yet to still start threads like this :facepalm: (though I'll admit I did giggle a little at the fake twitter page).

I did not start any threads "like this", the whole point of this thread was to post the twitter image, and everyone just started using it as a vehicle to insult me for the unrelated Ultimatum thread.

People, you need to grow the fuck up.

you fucking liar. i still have it. i can prove it. you're an even bigger loser than we all thought if that's even possible you pathetic piece of monkey shit lol

ME a fucking liar? You're the one who wrote a fake PM.

Bah, close thread. You've all seen the fake tweets, my work is done. Nothing good is gonna come out of this thread.

Two moderators have passed by this thread without closing it (ChenGOD, Joyrex). I don't know how you missed this, but in case you haven't noticed, this thread has long degenerated into a cycle of insults, flame-baiting, out of place comments about my ultimatum, and LOL Alzado acting like a tampon-headed needle rapist (you see? it's getting contagious). Unless you find it all entertaining or something.

Joyrex, why exactly did you unban LOL ALzado? And did it have anything to do with him buying an EKT Plus account?

For the record, LOL did not buy an EKT Plus account - it was bestowed upon him with his involvement in the LTM forum, and was converted to EKT Plus when the LTM forum/group went away.

Following your flawed logic, perhaps you should consider getting an EKT Plus account... soon.

The reason I didn't (nor did ChenGOD I'm assuming) is because you're inviting this type of ridicule with your behaviour - as it was stated before, you made a LOL with your Twitter screenshot, and then Gordoed up your own thread with moaning about the fact they have a real Twitter page and it didn't contain a special message just for you as to when their next release will be coming out, because, as everyone knows, BoC MUST tell fans when a release is coming, as stated in the Independent Electronic Musician's Handbook, 2008 Edition, page 345, paragraph 2:

Any reclusive musicians who, by chance or via a spokesperson, become aware of fans making ultimatums or demands on why they haven't released any new material within a period of at least three (3) months since the release date of their last release shall, under penalty of revocation of their EML (Electronic Musician License), make all information know to said fan(s) via the Internet, Twitter page, MySpace or Facebook page and send a handwritten notice to the Electronic Music Governing Board notifying the Board of their compliance with their fanbases' request.

he's going to do a john lennon on them

That's not even funny, under any circumstances. Bad Keltoi! Bad.

Archived