IGNORED

Boards of Canada

Dragon

You know you're in trouble when even Fredd-E, good shepherd of BOC "fans", thinks you're a lamer. What's with the sense of entitlement?

And I keep repeating this but I still think it hasn't been an eternity since TCH...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would crack me up if BOC finaly gave an official statement to all their long suffering fans that the album was going to be at least another 2 years. Watch all the BoC lemmings commit mass suicide! LoL.

Again with the suicide jokes. You think you're funny?

Bah, close thread. You've all seen the fake tweets, my work is done. Nothing good is gonna come out of this thread.

And, for God's sake, I have the right to stop being a fan. Informing you all that I might do so does not make me some kind of blithering idiot.

"Ooh, someone doesn't like waiting ten million years for a new BoC album. What a fucking loser! Because I'm perfect and I don't mind waiting at all, and it never even bothered me for a second. And he must be completely obsessed with BoC and not listen to any other music because I told him that there was other music out there and he didn't instantly respond to what I said. And worst of all, he doesn't even like BoC's awesome twitter page, with those four or five links instead of news! How can anyone not like something that links to Bocpages.org? God, he deserves to die horribly if he doesn't worship Boards of Canada day and night."

you have to understand the reactions you're getting are because of all of your other hilariously ridiculous posts. perhaps you really WERE taking the piss with this thread -- most of a human's "intelligence" is based on a system of making decisions based on prior experiences... raging about your favorite band not delivering shit in a timely manner doesn't CHANGE anything. it doesn't make us like you more, it doesn't make boc release an album faster, it doesn't make warp package it up and ship it out faster -- it does nothing except suck up some bandwidth on the internet. i'm sure the google web crawlers are having an artificially intelligent laugh about all of this.

"Ooh, someone doesn't like waiting ten million years for a new BoC album. What a fucking loser! Because I'm perfect and I don't mind waiting at all, and it never even bothered me for a second. And he must be completely obsessed with BoC and not listen to any other music because I told him that there was other music out there and he didn't instantly respond to what I said. And worst of all, he doesn't even like BoC's awesome twitter page, with those four or five links instead of news! How can anyone not like something that links to Bocpages.org? God, he deserves to die horribly if he doesn't worship Boards of Canada day and night."

ultra fucking mega lol

Dragon reminds me of a poop i took one time. Well, not the entire poop, one of the turds in particular. This one particular turd was a yellowish green. It smelled terrible and tasted even worse.

you have to understand the reactions you're getting are because of all of your other hilariously ridiculous posts. perhaps you really WERE taking the piss with this thread -- most of a human's "intelligence" is based on a system of making decisions based on prior experiences... raging about your favorite band not delivering shit in a timely manner doesn't CHANGE anything. it doesn't make us like you more, it doesn't make boc release an album faster, it doesn't make warp package it up and ship it out faster -- it does nothing except suck up some bandwidth on the internet. i'm sure the google web crawlers are having an artificially intelligent laugh about all of this.

To be honest, I don't expect BoC to release their new album any faster because of my ultimatum (i think I've said this before). The point is, I don't accept having to wait so long for the new album, without any indication of when it will be released, and without giving any news at all, yada yada yada. But I don't want other people to accept it either. No fanbase deserves to be treated like this. For all we know, they could have just given up releasing music without even announcing it, and if May 1st goes by without a new release, that could be very likely. C'mon guys, can you really tell me that every single WATMMer is happy with this? Surely there has to be someone else who agrees with me. Don't put up with this shit!

that pm he sent was pretty funny too

No, I didn't write that. It's just Lack-of-LOL Alzado making an excuse to call me a "huge fucking douche", as trolls do.

And, for God's sake, I have the right to stop being a fan. Informing you all that I might do so does not make me some kind of blithering idiot.

if you can just "stop being a fan" like that, you weren't a

-real fan

to begin with

LOL at thinking a music group owes you anything.

If a music group keeps their fans waiting on their toes for four years without actually admitting that they don't intend to release anything, they are jerks. They wouldn't have owed new material, but they would be jerks for treating their fans that way.

I should point out that I am still very optimistic, the deadline is over two months away and news should be just around the corner. I still hold BoC in my heart as very powerful, talented musicians. I'm listening to Random 35 Track Tape, track B5 (1:52) right now.

And please, for God's sake, keep this discussion to the ultimatum thread. Here, I'll even bump it for you.

Dragon, looks like you'll have to honor that ultimatum you made.

So, come March you're no longer a fan, and there fore are not allowed to post on the BoC sub-forum.

Don't worry, if you read, you'll find it actually ends in May, so they have plenty of time...

Better be prepared to hold yourself to your word, then...

that pm he sent was pretty funny too

No, I didn't write that. It's just Lack-of-LOL Alzado making an excuse to call me a "huge fucking douche", as trolls do.

you fucking liar. i still have it. i can prove it. you're an even bigger loser than we all thought if that's even possible you pathetic piece of monkey shit lol

Archived