IGNORED

Boards of Canada

Dragon

Why don't we ever hear from Boards of Canada? There's a serious void of news that they need to fill, especially with such a large fanbase. Why can't they just get a Twitter account, or something?

boctwitter.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Spittal

Dragon, looks like you'll have to honor that ultimatum you made.

So, come March you're no longer a fan, and there fore are not allowed to post on the BoC sub-forum.

So, come March you're no longer a fan, and there fore are not allowed to post on the BoC sub-forum.

Don't worry, if you read, you'll find it actually ends in May, so they have plenty of time...

Guest southside jim

Don't worry, if you read, you'll find it actually ends in May, so they have plenty of time...

Yeah you're safe as long as it doesnt end before april 18th

They have an official twitter account: http://twitter.com/boctransmission

Is linked on their official facebook page and has been confirmed by MDG.

Holy shit, is this for real? Dude, that's awesome! Look at this huge surplus of news!

That's so insightful. Really does explain the past few months of silence.

Amazing. I had no idea they were running into such difficulties.

Wow. That was a long hard read, but it was worth it. That part about their malfunctioning hardware was certainly interesting.

Again, so much news! I almost feel smothered by their new approach. They're so open to their fanbase now. And to think they were so reclusive back then...

Well, this thread is obviously redundant because I was wrong. BoC certainly do have a Twitter account packed to the brim with NEWS.

Dragon, I think you hereby deserve the title of lamest boc "fan" on this board.

You thought it would've been nice for them to have a twitter account, well they do have one. So don't nag about the limited amount of content on it, right now. In case you haven't noticed, they are slowly getting their act together with all the different web2.0 sites they partake in. Preparing themselves for stuff to come?

Dragon, I think you hereby deserve the title of lamest boc "fan" on this board.

You thought it would've been nice for them to have a twitter account, well they do have one. So don't nag about the limited amount of content on it, right now. In case you haven't noticed, they are slowly getting their act together with all the different web2.0 sites they partake in. Preparing themselves for stuff to come?

I'm not "nagging", I'm just trying to introduce a little humour into this desperate situation (i.e. total lack of contact with fanbase). Maybe you're right, maybe all these pages are heading for a climax of news and information. That would be great. I'm just saying, for now, it isn't really such a good situation.

By the way, the whole point of this thread was to show you all my fake BoC Twitter image, I'm not any more upset about the lack of news than usual (though "usual" is still quite a lot). You have rather compromised the comedy value of the image by revealing that there really is a BoC Twitter account, but whatever. Writing those fake tweets was fun.

"I'm standing in front of an open window in the bathroom. Mike won't let me hang my balls in front of the winter breeze unless I do it inside. He's really killing my inspiration."

Dragon. What happens if.. hypothetically speaking, BoC release something after you've officially given up on them. What happens then? :emotawesomepm9:

Really though - what do you want to hear from BoC? I'll settle for "New album will be released on X" when it's ready - that's all I need - I don't need/want to know that Mike has bought some new trainers/ argued with the missus over the dishes/ got the car MOT'd.

seriously dragon, you are making Archrival look good. and that's fucking impossible.

I bet you didn't even read my posts. Did you ever aspire to be as good as Clitterhaus as this stuff? No chance. And in trying, I hope you like going where he ended up going...

fucking lol at this pm i received from dragon:

I am totally sick of your fucking attitude. Your rightful place is stuck inside your mothers womb, being painfully aborted*, not wondering around a forum you should have stayed fucking banned from in the first place.

Joyrex made a big mistake letting you back in, and I've just reminded him.

*Pain for you and your mother, but mainly you.

dude, you are such a huge fucking douche, you can't even help yourself.

Ultimatum to BoC: I know ure in hear redin poasts all uf teh taeim an I gota tel u fuk u fr makin god albums and tehn not rlsin shit 4 a long long tiem. if u dpnt qwit it and rilies an alubms or 2 I wil stop lisnin to ure old stuf! u suk! u owe me evryting! i maed u who u rR! ure notin withowt me.

Ultimatum to BoC: I know ure in hear redin poasts all uf teh taeim an I gota tel u fuk u fr makin god albums and tehn not rlsin shit 4 a long long tiem. if u dpnt qwit it and rilies an alubms or 2 I wil stop lisnin to ure old stuf! u suk! u owe me evryting! i maed u who u rR! ure notin withowt me.

Finally, the voice of sanity!!! +1

Archived