IGNORED

bands that are mega hyped

Alzado

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Def agree with Wu-Tang Clan. That first album Enter the Wu-Tang 36 Chambers gets so much hype. I just listen to it and hear a boring dirge. Illmatic by Nas anyone? That seems over hyped too me.

All of you who don't get The Clash? Try Guns of Brixton and if you don't like that then don't waste your time anymore.

am i the only fucking person who hates the shit out of ween?

i told you to get out.

they're not hyped. they're celebrated.

This could apply to the Ween comment as well.

Illmatic by Nas anyone? That seems over hyped too me.

Nah that's an awesome album.

I agree about Burial...most of it's no bid deal, and some tracks I just plain don't like. The ones with vocals, eww.

Guest MaxChewie

Also, Transit Kings, Living in a Giant Candle Winking at God was quite mediocre for a supergroup comprised of The KLF + The Orb :trashbear:

liars (what's the point of having two drummers when they just bash floor toms over and over for the whole song?)

90% of commercial pop music (though that's not surprising at all considering most of it is probably written by committee)

devendra banhart

yeah, animal collective (mpp isn't bad though)

PHISH

Rolling Stones

The Eagles

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Oasis

Rihanna

Kanye West

Nickelback

Every group that cannot perform well live, but over produces their recordings, tricking you to think they are capable of such lavish performances, only to totally fail live.

*edit, especially when it comes to guitar solos

what? the eagles were great live!

am i the only fucking person who hates the shit out of ween?

yes. ween are awesome! what's not to like about them?

oh FUCK.. forgot about owl city. never before have i heard 'pop rock' that sounds entirely synthesized.

liars (what's the point of having two drummers when they just bash floor toms over and over for the whole song?)

I just downloaded Drum's Not Dead last night and I fucking love it!

Archived