IGNORED

pig trotter farts

Fred McGriff

i managed to make my friend actually sick in my bed the other day by dutch ovening her after a full weekend consuming nothing but buckfast, burgers with donner and chilli, and scotch pie with jeans.

easily the proudest moment of my entire life.

by jeans i mean beans

sounds like it was the illicit drugs that made her sick.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's the "D" stand for?

edit:edit

'Disorder,' as in PTSD. (No offense to any of those valiantly serving our country.)

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

a well-timed bump, v-quez. i ripped the smelliest fart of my life last night. i havent shat in a few days. went to the nuggets game last night. drank loads of beer. took public transportation home. ripped ass. almost started a riot. half the passengers (including me), yelling in protest, got off on the next stop to catch the next bus. i couldnt claim it as my own, for fear of getting knifed. i pretended to be disgusted, but on the inside i was beaming with pride.

2056481_display_image.jpg?1285599942

the nuggets game

Dutch Coven

wicca-coven.jpg

• 1 year later...

For years this thread title has been randomly popping up in my head, I'll be doing the dishes and out of the blue the phrase "pig trotter farts" is echoing through my thoughts, I've never even had a pig trotter.

• 2 weeks later...

For years this thread title has been randomly popping up in my head, I'll be doing the dishes and out of the blue the phrase "pig trotter farts" is echoing through my thoughts, I've never even had a pig trotter.

lush

• 1 year later...

Archived