IGNORED

CyberAly's intro.

Guest CyberAly

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll finish and upload tomorrow K?

Oh also, should I abbreviate the rules to make them more snappy and interesting but still retain the gist of what their saying, or stick entirely to the script, making it sound like it was read off the screen which it would've been.

Holy shit if you actually do this that'll be legend :cisfor:

and in the future, we can say 'please refer to the video of cyberaly reading the rules' rather than just 'read the rules'. it'll be great.

Welcome to the cesspool of IDM-nerds that is WATMM, CyberAlyMan.

I believe I've commented on one or more of your videos in the past (the one of you rapping about your internet connection after skipping through some Clark and other stuff).

Look forward to having you here and stuff.

Obligatory hazing: Take the amount of times you've spent reading the rules and convert it to jules. :emotawesomepm9:

Edit: I like how you describe redfall.

Pfft. Are you just telling me to read the rules for the sake of it? Coz I already did.

Also they were only doing that because I was recording a video.

Gawd you guys are a bunch of cunts.

clearly you didnt. this is why you should read the rules

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hahathhat

i just read this thread.

you should have gone weird with that comment. why write "phling was here" when you can write "phling is adept at composing tacos" ?

Guest futuregirlfriend

Just sent him a pm on youtube, and now realised I could of done it here. If I see that rules video I can die happy.

Guest futuregirlfriend
Oh yeah THAT. I got insanely distracted by FFXIII, but i've completed it now so i'll do the rules thing after the review, maybe.

sure

Guest uptowndevil

i think he elected to disappear completely rather than to fulfill his commitment. the only solution is for as many people as possible to send him messages on youtube until he does it.

Archived