Guest Greg Reason

A couple friends and I are finally starting the psychedelic lounge band I've had on the back burner for about 15 years, and been thinking a lot about doing a sort of boozy piano bar version of The Anal Staircase.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I see Dais are repressing Black Light District.

I can't remember if they are legit or boots as is hard with Coil but I was looking to get a copy of this.

https://www.daisrecords.com/products/coil-black-light-district?_pos=2&_sid=7a05826c4&_ss=r&variant=46249676767525

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/19/2023 at 12:55 AM, Richie Sombrero said:

I see Dais are repressing Black Light District.

I can't remember if they are legit or boots as is hard with Coil but I was looking to get a copy of this.

https://www.daisrecords.com/products/coil-black-light-district?_pos=2&_sid=7a05826c4&_ss=r&variant=46249676767525

Seems to be arguable.  John Whitney of Brainwashed was the only person given the blessing to release Coil material by Sleazy before he died, and he did that with Threshold Archives, however, surviving contributors do have master files, and if the money is going to the right places, I think Sleazy wanted to put it all on a website for everyone to download as they please anyway...  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...