IGNORED

Futurama is Back!!!

Boxing Day

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

once again boxing day creates a brilliant :trashbear: thread.

jk but seriously family guy seasons 1-3 is just as good as simpsons 3-7 and most futurama episodes.

now it's a piece of shit.

I fucking love Futurama and I am really stoked to see it return. It better open up with hypnotoad.

Everyone's just finding this out now? Where were you when all that stuff with the voice actors possibly being replaced was going down? :cerious:

I was at comicon.

Guest Ramses

once again boxing day creates a brilliant :trashbear: thread.

jk but seriously family guy seasons 1-3 is just as good as simpsons 3-7 and most futurama episodes.

now it's a piece of shit.

It's true. The early family guys were great. After those, it became horrendously bad. Truly the soulja boy of television.

(immediate edit for clarification: I am not saying that soulja boy was ever great.)

• 1 month later...
Guest Funktion

i want them to stick to the weird scifi plots like the parabox episode and enough with the fry tries to get leela/bender does something amoral shit. it might still have some life left in it.

• 2 weeks later...

ep1&2 leaked, won't talk too much about them.

ep1 works well as the needed set-up episode. i liked the way it turned out.

ep2 provided many a lol for me, in fact it might be a favorite of the entire series.

the intro theme song has also been redone (contractual stuff?), no more amen break

Guest Bramsworth

I didn't notice any cutbacks on animation. And they were both pretty funny, unlike Family Guy or Simpsons where there's more sighs than laughs. Seeing this just reminds me of how much I missed it :D

Here's to many more episodes  :beer:

Archived