IGNORED

Futurama is Back!!!

Boxing Day

Guest acknowledgeandproceed

There's an upping of the ante: Amy's orgy proposal, A+. Two headed goat= Win. Hot Dog Vending Machine Robot puking on Hedonismbot: over-the-line.

walter.jpg

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I re-watched episode 1 and I gotta say, it's kind of a lot worse than the others. The Schwarzenegger-bots and their voices, it's so un-funny it's odd. Maybe it was some kind of pilot they produced for CC to see if they'd go for a new series. Or just the pressure of the first episode after the break. But big deal, it's good now, I'm happy. :smile:

da vinci episode is fucking incredible

It's fantastic.

They also briefly made fun of the way they are casually ignoring the Fry/Leela thing.

Elaborate? I don't think I picked up on this.

Also I loved the latest episode, really classic imo.

To be honest I'm just glad Futurama (FUTUREROMA) is back and Billy West is still doing work on TV. I grew up watching Ren & Stimpy and that was my favorite show as a kid and now as an adult my favorite show also stars Billy West. Fucking awesome.

It's fantastic.

They also briefly made fun of the way they are casually ignoring the Fry/Leela thing.

Fry asked Leela if she wanted to "join the mile underground" club or something. Leela actually said yes. Fry was surprised, but the Prof. immediately interrupted them, saying something to the effect of "no time for that now."

Hoodie: 10pm.

It's fantastic.

Fry asked Leela if she wanted to "join the mile underground" club or something. Leela actually said yes. Fry was surprised, but the Prof. immediately interrupted them, saying something to the effect of "no time for that now."

Hoodie: 10pm.

Oh yeah, lol I loved the part when Bender said something to the effect of "You better tell us about the secrets and they better be ancient!"

Guest bitroast

Latest ep was real good. I think with the quality of the latest eps recently, it's safe to say Futurama is "Back!!!"

Guest acknowledgeandproceed

The Bender episode reinstilled my hope in the series. Ladyfriend made the point of the Killbots never having the ability to stop shooting before...

Also seems like Mom is the main "thread villain" this season. Fitting.

still feels off to me, too much random jokes i think it's going the simpsons route. the latest episode was the only one so far that felt like it was actually futurama.

Guest Fishtank

I really didn't like the robosexual episode, it's just too implausible

I still have a hard time believing bender can have emotions or be vindictive

but I try to ignore it to the best of my ability

i just watched the 1st 4 episodes last night. I enjoyed them, but then again, I don't go out of my way to bash shit because of irrelevant issues like animation ffs. Yes, irrelevant. At least in this case.

Good shit. I'll watch episodes 5-6 tonight.

this is a cartoon about what again?

Have you seen any of the previous seasons of futurama?

Super funny interview on NPR's Fresh Air Weekend with Billy West (voice of multiple Futurama characters, Ren & Stimpy, Bugs, Elmer Fudd, etc.):

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128490848

It was freaky hearing his natural voice, it was like the intelligent, mature and successful version of Fry.

Guest maantecaaa!!!

I'm off to watch Bender's Big Score now.

NOoooo...:tries to dive in front of the play button:

Those 2 Futurama movies were not funny. Episode 6, however, they're getting much closer to their original stride.

Archived