IGNORED

holy crap

Guest Deep Fried Everything

Guest Deep Fried Everything

has no one come across this guy before (i'm sure someone has)?

the "soundtrack (313)" album from '96... this guy can sure craft a tune. i don't even really know who to compare his work to; it sounds like some of plaid and the black dogs work but with more live percussion (percussion sounds sampled and sequenced though). just the first track alone, gratiot... wow! :wub::music:

Guest ruiagnelo

I have known detroit escalator co for years now. It's very good. Lush melodies, detroit techno style.

Guest -Ad-

Really enjoying that track Jules posted. If anyone knows where to get more of this stuff and/ or can recommend other similar artists then shout because this is what I've been looking for

Guest ruiagnelo

I explored the deepest places of my music collection for The Detroit Escalator Co. because this thread brought memories. Black Buildings is also an amazing work.

I wonder how artists like this one, Stasis or Titonton Duvante don't get the recognition they deserve. Must be label issues, because talent is more that enough.

Archived