IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still wish we would get a new group/person to follow each season.

I just said that to my gf last night. It would be cool if they continued the show past the comics by introducing other groups, and one per season could keep it fresher.

just watched it all in about a week.

it definitely does have alot of plotholes, shitty writing and acting (mainly in s2)

but still very addictive and one of the most entertaining things on right now.

i really wish there was a season 2.5 that consisted entirely of andrea and michonne holed up together somewhere

i really wish there was a season 2.5 that consisted entirely of andrea and michonne holed up together somewhere

You gotta figure that in all that time together, all those long lonely nights, two beautiful women, with no-one but each other, not certain they'd live to see morning...

The homoerotic dream deferred looks that Michonne shot Andrea a few times this season are the only things that make Andrea (the TV version) remotely interesting.

At the rate the tv series is going, they are soon going to overtake the comic storyline. I hope they splinter it off and start to do something else completely within TWD world.

Will the tv show eventually start to influence the comics? zomg.

It's a little bit difficult to compare season 1 with the other two seasons though, in terms of body count - Season 1 was only 6 episodes.

And really? Shane only kills one zombie in Season 1? I need to rewatch that shit lol.

• 2 weeks later...

So AMC has gotten rid of another show runner, after canning Frank Darabont. Are they intent on ruining a money factory? Cutting Breaking Bad's budget was rough, but what's up with their management? They are killing it in Emmy nominations so why fuck that up?

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni43243062/

Guest nene multiple assgasms
So AMC has gotten rid of another show runner, after canning Frank Darabont. Are they intent on ruining a money factory? Cutting Breaking Bad's budget was rough, but what's up with their management? They are killing it in Emmy nominations so why fuck that up?

While AMC has clashed with showrunners before over money, a person familiar with the situation told TheWrap that this time the issue is "100 percent not about money or contracts."

Rather, it is about a difference of opinion over where the show should go in the fourth season and beyond. It involves AMC, Mazzara and the show's writers and producers, who include Robert Kirkman, creator of the comics that provide the basis of the series.

I wonder what direction they were each planning on taking it?

While AMC has clashed with showrunners before over money, a person familiar with the situation told TheWrap that this time the issue is "100 percent not about money or contracts."

Rather, it is about a difference of opinion over where the show should go in the fourth season and beyond. It involves AMC, Mazzara and the show's writers and producers, who include Robert Kirkman, creator of the comics that provide the basis of the series.

Well, it can't really get much worse, so they can take it any direction they feel like.

Carl gets really fat & spends all day in his room at the prison trying to become the next big producer of the current (zombie-themed) online techno microgenre, & rick's all like "son I'm disappointed in you", & carl's all NO DAD I'LL MAKE IT BIG, YOU'LL SEE, YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND Z-PUNk

Carl gets really fat & spends all day in his room at the prison trying to become the next big producer of the current (zombie-themed) online techno microgenre, & rick's all like "son I'm disappointed in you", & carl's all NO DAD I'LL MAKE IT BIG, YOU'LL SEE, YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND Z-PUNk

Kinda like this

• 1 month later...

Is it just me or did the second part of season 3 come out of nowhere? I don't think I've seen anyone on Twitter talk about it and no one here on WATMM bothered bumping this thread... is it losing its momentum?

Anyway, I hope Rick shoots himself in the face... soon.

Aside from Stomp-Action Glenn , I didn't feel much watching this.

Hard to get back into the TV show's piss weak characterization after living with the vastly superior game and comic for a few months. I know that's a cliche statement at this point, but man is it still true.