Ae studio mix

perunamuusi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

incoonaboolar

all these years i've been pronouncing it wrong!!!!!!!! hahaha

made me lol when that radio 4 woman said it like that.

aye, proper lol moment that was! lol

what a dumbass. can't believe she is employed by Radio4 when she can't even read! hahaha

who's your source?

another fan or someone in 'the industry'..

i got electricity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR2bhQCFgGk

Poo-Poo

Guest sirch

you should do what i do mate and just come on here to kill some time sometimes, or when you're pissed and could do with a laugh.. lol

it's better that way. much much healthier. :)

but it's so easy to get caught up in forum blather sometimes, i understand... maybe abusive georges advice is worth heeeeeeding!

Guest sirch

oh right, gotcha.. dissapointed it's not a live set, but oh well.... will listen to the rest later tonight..

btw, you're well quick with the replies dude! thanks. no time wasted here. :)

gtg now... so farewell and have a good night one and all and to all a good one tonight.

adios

i told hanal anyone can still steam-save it

there was a bit of confusion where he thought i was an idiot and not listening to him - until he realized waht i was getting at

p.s. - i mp3d the unreleased track

turns out i already had the flac

(but it was renamed something weird) .... really weired.

Guest sirch

pretty obvious this shit isn't meant for the freebie download....... don't even ask, lovely foreign ppl. :)

just listen and enjoy for once, instead of having to own it... and download like leeche's, to ur IDM collection, that nobody will ever hear :)

pretty obvious this shit isn't meant for the freebie download....... don't even ask, lovely foreign ppl. :)

just listen and enjoy for once, instead of having to own it... and download like leeche's, to ur IDM collection, that nobody will ever hear :)

*Downloads to see what all the fuss is about ....*

no, fuck off

ill listen at my leisure instead of being tied to computer on some streaming shit interface.

My mate asked him when it was going to be available to download and he said he had to contact Ae to see if was ok seeing as there was unreleased track(s). I'd imagine contacting wasn't that easy.

Guest Greg Reason

My mate asked him when it was going to be available to download and he said he had to contact Ae to see if was ok seeing as there was unreleased track(s). I'd imagine contacting wasn't that easy.

Dude it's hanal. All he had to do was flip open his phone.

Archived