IGNORED

What would you like to hear a Plaid remix of..

Guest sirch

oh look, it's yet another beatles argument, only this time it's in the plaid subforum.

oh look there's yet another poinltess, useless, comment from kaini, that contributes nothing.

only this time it's in the Plaid subforum.

and it's hardly an "arguement". more of a discussion, really.

hey sirch you appear to have a little sand in your vagina.

my point is that this discussion has been had many times on this forum. most recently last week in general banter.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh look, it's yet another beatles argument, only this time it's in the plaid subforum.

oh look there's yet another poinltess, useless, comment from kaini, that contributes nothing.

only this time it's in the Plaid subforum.

and it's hardly an "arguement". more of a discussion, really.

hey sirch you appear to have a little sand in your vagina.

my point is that this discussion has been had many times on this forum. most recently last week in general banter.

sorry i don't observe/study every single post made on this forum (meaning the entire forum). and nor does magdog.

and if you don't like/dissaprove of the discussion, your Highness Kaini, then, err.. kindly do one, and read no further! :)

we're having our own little Beatles/60's discussion right here, if you don't mind, of course.

i thankyou.

This is true, and I like it when they result in masturbating over the pleasures of Abbey Road (as all good Beatles threads should).

the funny thing is this didn't even start out as a Beatles thread! lol

i just said i'd prefer to listen to the Beatles these days than half the shite Warp puts out.. and most of the electronic rubbish that gets churned out every single month these days, basically. i think that's what i said anyway.

and the last 3 pages of this thread are a spin-off from that 1 fairly innocent, honest, and true comment, lol... :)

every now and again some good stuff comes out, like Syn Emergence, VHS Head, Anodyne, Move of Ten, etc. but the majority of all the rest i hear is cack, imo. so i'd much prefer to listen to the Beatles, sometimes, and revert back to being a 'happy-go-lucky' child. :)

i'd much prefer to listen to the Beatles, sometimes, and revert back to being a 'happy-go-lucky' child. :)

What I wouldn't give to do likewise sirch. My memories of my sister introducing me to the 'blue' compilation are as vivid now as they were back in nineteen seventy whatever. Where did my life go...?

EDIT: ...and many a wholesome Beatles thread is to be had with kaini in the broader WATMMshphere.

oh mate the Blue comp is fucking fantastic!

i wasn't even born till the late 70's, so.. you've had a lot more years of enjoyment than me,

which can only be a good thing.. not a "where did my life go?" typa-thing. c'mon now! :)

hahaha.. i know :)

all i said was i hate the beatles because of a track that was posted for a remix :)

lets get this thread back on track please!

meant "Meth". see that's how un-hardcore i am really, :)

Haha.. don't worry mate i understand. I've been canning it too for years and i still look and feel like a young lad :) Had it again the other day when this women thought i was 8 years younger than my actual age, apparently i'm only 28! happens all the time.. makes me feel real good :)

Sorry, I honestly can't see what you're trying to get at (and I'm not trying to flame you). So are you saying that you just think that The Beatles were manufactured or shit because they were popular? If not, then what's the relevance of their being on EMI? Sorry if I'm just coming across as dense.

ok, let me break it down for you mate ;)

biggest band in the world

+

largest record label in the world

=

ching, ching!!!

Sorry, i don't want to take the piss... or be vague. I just can't believe these two parties would release anything for the sake of art. And yes, i do believe the beatles, along with most of the bands of that time were manufactured. Also, i don't doubt these people have musical talent, unlike today were we have manufactured bands without any talent.

the beatles consided aleister crowley a hero.. enough said.

errmmm, so did The (early) Black Dog/ Plaid ?? no ? :)

Think i might be naive here, but did tbd consider crowley a hero? It's obvious they were into magik and the black arts. Anubis being the egyptian god of the dead that lead you from life into death and all that blah blah occult nonsense.

Sorry, I honestly can't see what you're trying to get at (and I'm not trying to flame you). So are you saying that you just think that The Beatles were manufactured or shit because they were popular? If not, then what's the relevance of their being on EMI? Sorry if I'm just coming across as dense.

ok, let me break it down for you mate ;)

biggest band in the world

+

largest record label in the world

=

ching, ching!!!

Sorry, i don't want to take the piss... or be vague. I just can't believe these two parties would release anything for the sake of art. And yes, i do believe the beatles, along with most of the bands of that time were manufactured. Also, i don't doubt these people have musical talent, unlike today were we have manufactured bands without any talent.

the relationship between band and record label was a much less fucked-up, corrupt thing then than it is now. this was just after an era when abbey road engineers had to wear white lab-coats. also, at least until 1967, brian epstein served as a sort of middleman between the beatles and the label, so they had very little direct dealings with parlophone. and as the biggest band in the world, they were given more or less infinite studio time to do whatever the fuck they wanted.

Haha.. don't worry mate i understand. I've been canning it too for years and i still look and feel like a young lad :) Had it again the other day when this women thought i was 8 years younger than my actual age, apparently i'm only 28! happens all the time.. makes me feel real good :)

same here! apparently i'm not even 25 anymore! LOL. love it. it does make me laugh when they say have you got any ID.

i don't have any sort of picture ID, tho, apart from my old student card from 1997, lol.. so i have to blag it. which is really weird.

i feel bad, like i'm doing something wrong and shouldn't be allowed it. even tho i'm not and i've legally been able to buy booze for about 15 years now. lol :D

there's this one old guy in 1 particular supermarket who asks me all the fucking time! when he knows how old i am! he looks at me right up close, with weird starey eyes. i think he's gay. or a serial killer.

the beatles consided aleister crowley a hero.. enough said.

errmmm, so did The (early) Black Dog/ Plaid ?? no ? :)

Think i might be naive here, but did tbd consider crowley a hero? It's obvious they were into magik and the black arts. Anubis being the egyptian god of the dead that lead you from life into death and all that blah blah occult nonsense.

well i don't know about "hero". probably not. and i don't think they were/are Satan worshippers at all, lol.. like the Beatles were, yeah? ;)

but they were certainly all interested in Crowley, in the early days.

i remember a site, for example, years back that said something like, Black Dog was Crowley, Mile End, DX7 808 101, and black Reebok's....

it was an interview with Plaid back in the early naughties i think.

the relationship between band and record label was a much less fucked-up, corrupt thing then than it is now. this was just after an era when abbey road engineers had to wear white lab-coats. also, at least until 1967, brian epstein served as a sort of middleman between the beatles and the label, so they had very little direct dealings with parlophone. and as the biggest band in the world, they were given more or less infinite studio time to do whatever the fuck they wanted.

thanks for contributing, kaini. :)

i reckon that's right.

things were way more innocent than they are now.

but of course a lable had to make some money.

..also, Anubis (a Black-Dog-headed, man-beast, divinity) was the Egyptian God of the Underworld, like you say..

and Crowley i think considered existance on earth to be actual Hell, basically.

so it all sort of ties in, with doom, death, etc. and tBd.

maybe i'm wrong, tho.. admittedly i don't know a lot about Crowley. somebody with more knowledge can correct me, please, if i'm wrong.

Ed? Andy? Boredroom? :)

thanks for contributing, kaini. :)

i reckon that's right.

things were way more innocent than they are now.

but of course a lable had to make some money.

i have lots to say about the beatles (probably more than anyone wants to hear, lol) - my previous comment was just because i'm sick of seeing the same discussion rehashed over and over; 'the beatles are gods!' 'the beatles are shit!' 'NO U!' etc.

..also, Anubis (a Black-Dog-headed, man-beast, divinity) was the Egyptian God of the Underworld, like you say..

maybe i'm wrong, tho.. admittedly i don't know a lot about Crowley. somebody with more knowledge can correct me, please, if i'm wrong.

crowley was not a satanist. crowley was interested in what he termed thelema. but it's very possible he recognized anubis as an archetype.

no mention of the fact that cerberus is on the cover of spanners?

[crowley was not a satanist. crowley was interested in what he termed thelema. but it's very possible he recognized anubis as an archetype.

yeah i didn't say Crowley was a Satanist. magdog threw that into the mix, that the Beatles were Satanists. aswell as being into Crowley. etc.

crowley was not a satanist. crowley was interested in what he termed thelema. but it's very possible he recognized anubis as an archetype.

You can't honestly believe crowley wasn't a satanist with a name like 'the beast 666'! For me, this sort of misinformation fits with the whole idea of occult chaos, pantheism and the notion of there being no absolutes. I should go into more detail for you, but, i just can't bring myself to go through all of that dark evil crazy content again at this time. All together i've spent about 15 years learning about religion, the beginnings of occultism in ancient babylon, egypt and later in pagan and papal rome. So if i sound shallow in my replies, it's not due to a lack of knowledge, but a lack of motivation and energy for talking about this sort of ungodliness.

Now, what was this thread subject about again? dream plaid remixes, the beatles being shit or was crowley a satanist or not :)

same here! apparently i'm not even 25 anymore! LOL. love it. it does make me laugh when they say have you got any ID.

i don't have any sort of picture ID, tho, apart from my old student card from 1997, lol.. so i have to blag it. which is really weird.

i feel bad, like i'm doing something wrong and shouldn't be allowed it. even tho i'm not and i've legally been able to buy booze for about 15 years now. lol :D

there's this one old guy in 1 particular supermarket who asks me all the fucking time! when he knows how old i am! he looks at me right up close, with weird starey eyes. i think he's gay. or a serial killer.

Hehe.

i've had the best of both worlds mate. At 14 i could get into over 18's and 21 nightclubs because of my size and looks, i'd also go all dressed up with lads much older than me which helped too :) Now older, i look much younger than my age, i get that strange stare (is he telling the truth) then lots of compliments on how good i look.. it's brilliant :) Only down side is with people i don't know is they treat me like a kid when in fact i'm a big man ;)

I suggest you change you're supermarket A.S.A.P. just in case you get bummed or murdered.. it's not worth the risk mate ! :)

For me, this sort of misinformation fits with the whole idea of occult chaos, pantheism and the notion of there being no absolutes.

yes! i know what you're saying mate. and i agree.

i would say something about something else here, and all that miss-diss ballocks aswell.

but "we" won't. we've never done that. ever. but we always did that. sometimes. ;)

Hail Eris and all the cHAOS! NoT. lol :p

i've had the best of both worlds mate. At 14 i could get into over 18's and 21 nightclubs because of my size and looks, i'd also go all dressed up with lads much older than me which helped too :) Now older, i look much younger than my age, i get that strange stare (is he telling the truth) then lots of compliments on how good i look.. it's brilliant :) Only down side is with people i don't know is they treat me like a kid when in fact i'm a big man ;)

that's a similar sorta thing to me. when i was younger i looked older, too.. and now i'm older i look younger!

it's weird, but i like it. i wouldn't want to look like a little pip squeek at 15.. or even 21. and then look like a fat old codger now!

still got all my hair and not 1 grey one in sight yet! :D

I suggest you change you're supermarket A.S.A.P. just in case you get bummed or murdered.. it's not worth the risk mate ! :)

LOL. i will do that! or would. but it's the only place within walking distance from me. hmmmm..

i'll just have to go at night from now on.

oh hang on! that might be even riskier!!! lol

For me, this sort of misinformation fits with the whole idea of occult chaos, pantheism and the notion of there being no absolutes.

yes! i know what you're saying mate. and i agree.

i would say something about something else here, and all that miss-diss ballocks aswell.

but "we" won't. we've never done that. ever. but we always did that. sometimes. ;)

Hail Eris and all the cHAOS! NoT. lol :p

Thank you mate. Glad someone else knows the eso and exoteric meanings. After all, truth should be shared with all not the few.

that's a similar sorta thing to me. when i was younger i looked older, too.. and now i'm older i look younger!

it's weird, but i like it. i wouldn't want to look like a little pip squeek at 15.. or even 21. and then look like a fat old codger now!

still got all my hair and not 1 grey one in sight yet! :D

LOL. i will do that! or would. but it's the only place within walking distance from me. hmmmm..

i'll just have to go at night from now on.

oh hang on! that might be even riskier!!! lol

really, it's not worth your butter mate :)

Wow, You sound even younger than i look!!!.. i'm feel something a strange feeeeling coming over me now, something i've never felt before.. an urge to look younger, get hair implants, have my hair coloured; maybe a tan ! ;)

Archived