IGNORED

What would you like to hear a Plaid remix of..

Guest sirch

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'd have to say 'Amelia' by Cocteau Twins. Sorry, but I couldn't find any decent videos for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgiLx5ilpFc

dunno why but this tune and some other 80's tracks have been on my mind recently..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UmOY6ek_Y4

fucking love this, lol

Plaid, go on, remix it? :)

I love that track as well. Although I doubt he realised it back then, that was made to be remixed by Plaid.

dunno why but this tune and some other 80's tracks have been on my mind recently..

fucking love this, lol

I love that track as well. Although I doubt he realised it back then, that was made to be remixed by Plaid.

Wow that is nice. I was big into Miami Vice in the 80s but the song doesn't ring a bell.

fucking love this, lol

Wow that is nice. I was big into Miami Vice in the 80s but the song doesn't ring a bell.

It did really well here in the UK charts. According to Wiki though it didn't do much when it was released as a single in the US. It was also used in a really cheesy bank or building society advert over here years ago as well.

EDIT: Used by NatWest Bank, thanks again wikipedia.

Guest sirch

Would love to hear some of our KT remixed...

Why her? just out of interest. :)

it certainly was !! lol

they could work WONDERS with that !

Guest sirch

fucking love this, lol

It did really well here in the UK charts. According to Wiki though it didn't do much when it was released as a single in the US. It was also used in a really cheesy bank or building society advert over here years ago as well.

EDIT: Used by NatWest Bank, thanks again wikipedia.

i think i remember it got to number 1 in the UK charts in the late 80's....... ????

and it was the first tune my younger brother learnt to play all by himself on our piano.. so, good memories..... :)

Guest sirch

I just want SCINTILLI.

Or Black Dog Productions tape 2

i thought u were so cool to wait like however long it took, no ?? :)

Guest ruiagnelo

I just want SCINTILLI.

Or Black Dog Productions tape 2

i thought u were so cool to wait like however long it took, no ?? :)

I am. its just that if i hear to much plaid discussing, i think of it :P

Guest sirch

PLAID PLAID PLAID PLAID PLAID, ED, ANDY, PLAID PLAID PLAID PLAID PLAID, HANDLEY, TURNER, IPSWICH, SUFFOLK, PLAID PLAID PLAID PLAID PLAID, LOL :p

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sirch

Oh well, time to get into trouble again.. i hate the f**king beatles :rolleyes:

but i LOVE YOU so that's cool ;)

lol, how can u hate the beats man? :)

u just more electronic in nature?

I am more electronic in nature, but that's not the reason why i hate the beatles. I understand that many of today's technical studio skills began with george martin and the beatles. The main reason i dislike the beatles is, john, false paul?, george and ringo.. they're a bunch of satan worshiping, lying tavistock institute brainwashing wankers.. they really annoy me.

Can't stand the whole brit pop thing.. it's all bollox.

Guest sirch

lol, how can u hate the beats man? :)

u just more electronic in nature?

I am more electronic in nature, but that's not the reason why i hate the beatles. I understand that many of today's technical studio skills began with george martin and the beatles. The main reason i dislike the beatles is, john, false paul?, george and ringo.. they're a bunch of satan worshiping, lying tavistock institute brainwashing wankers.. they really annoy me.

Can't stand the whole brit pop thing.. it's all bollox.

LOL !

well, i don't know quite what to say about that lol or wherever to start!

false Paul = Bollocks

Satan Worshipping = Bollocks

Tavistock Institute Brainwashing Wankers = Bollocks!! lol

Lying = I have no idea what you're on about mate, how/when/where did they lie? and about what?

but (90's) Brit Pop = yeah, Bollocks lol

errr, don't want to get into that debate.. it's really deep and i just can't be arsed :)

hehe, brit pop... it's all shite mate :)

Guest sirch

errr, don't want to get into that debate.. it's really deep and i just can't be arsed :)

hehe, brit pop... it's all shite mate :)

ok, no worries mate. it's a deep load of bullshit, tho, imo. :)

btw, what about Brit Synth Pop? that shite too, magdog?

Archived