IGNORED

do you have another outlet than watmm.forum.com?

Guest tht tne

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have posted a few times on the black dog's own forums.

basically there is a new thread every 3 or 4 days and they don't like watmm.

that's hilarious, why not?

maybe because we are so much focused on warp artists which they are not anymore

Guest ruiagnelo

maybe because we are so much focused on warp artists which they are not anymore

the forums are basically dedicated to the black dog only, so obviously there is not much going around there.

Music wise? Only here. It's enough for me.

When you can get a huge response on an electronic/IDM forum about thrash metal, I know I don't need to go elsewhere.

There are a lot of people on here who really know their shit. Including me lol.

people who don't use watmm always slag it off...it's an easy target I guess. but then they come here and realise it's quite good.

truth ... our members generally (this thread excepted) don't bother slagging on other forums, which kinda tells you that somehow we've come through with a sort of social arsehole filter. I think some otherplaces haven't been as fortunate.

Guest Billov

I was over on www.idmcunts.com for a while, but they were complete cunts. So far up their own elitist cornholes... There were a couple nice folks there, but it wasn't worth it, not even much interesting threads and about 2 people there had heard of the Black Dog :/

I've been here for a month or so and I like the fact that theres a great deal of new (somewhat interesting) threads every day, and you guys collectively have a very diverse musical palette. IDMfagz only ever talked about aphex, autechre, squarepusher and fucking deadmau5...

It can be a bit daunting joining up here since the watmm folk are such obsessive sewer dwelling hermits, lots of in-jokes to keep up with... I should probably read the rules or something...

Guest ruiagnelo

i have joined watmm because i had been observing, as an outsider, the amount of stuff circulating that i didn't even imagine about the main artists like aphex, ae or plaid. then i kinda enjoyed the ambient here and i might stay until there's nothing else interesting around.

I occasionally try to find other forums, but nothing else really compares to WATMM. I'm on WATMM a shit ton these days though. It might be nice to find somewhere else.

*searches*

*fails again*

Alright, wtf ever.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Used to be xltronic all the time but that dried up disastrously. The only other place I regularly go is an old hip hop forum that I've been on for as long as I can remember. I went on a radiohead forum called Mortigi Tempo for a while, it looked okay but I forgot about it. The radiohead discussions were gay but then the aphex twin discussions here are gay. Its more about the unrelated topics to me.

Archived