IGNORED

Child of Eden

OneToThirtySix

Pretty much. I doubt it would hold my interest after I get past the "wow, this shit is pretty cool"-stage. I still play REZ every now and then so yeh. I dunno. All the other kinnect titles look like shit though, that's my real problem.

• 9 months later...

The section from 0:20 - 0:35 is exactly why I'll be waiting for the non-Kinect PS3 version

The lag will make a game like that almost unplayable surely ?!

Guest Sprigg

Yup, I'm curious about controllers myself, as I'm just not sold on the Kinect's functionality... I'll pay 20 bucks for it, but not 60.

Guest Gary C

I've read that it's really short as well. Completed in one-sitting(standing).

It's the only game that gets me interested in Kinect, but it's definitely not enough.

Well Rez can be beaten in pretty much under an hour and I'm still playing that almost a decade later so that factor isn't really an issue for me !

Well Rez can be beaten in pretty much under an hour and I'm still playing that almost a decade later so that factor isn't really an issue for me !

You can't beat all the high scores, beat all the modes, etc on one sitting. It has tons of replay value.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

reminds me of the time i watched the preview video for this game before (and had so little interest that i forgot and then watched it again)

a PS3 move version with my projector and some nice acid will keep me indoors

The version for the ps3 (with move support) is out at the end of August...

Suddenly I wish Nintendo would get off their asses and make another Starfox 64.

Yeah, I wish Nintendo would just make sequels and remakes of legacy titles too OH WAIT THAT'S ALL NINTENDO DOES

Archived