IGNORED

early black dog/plaid & acid

Guest ruiagnelo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is well nice

as nice as it may or may not be this is the PLAID SUBFORUM, sonny! remember? :)

and the track has nothing to do with this thread's title.

why don't you make a thread over in the Music Discussion bit, all about new Black Dog tracks that you like.. there's an idea int'it??

This is well nice

why don't you make a thread over in the Music Discussion bit, all about new Black Dog tracks that you like.. there's an idea int'it??

You tell em sirch... these folk trying to sneak new Black Dog into the mix all the time.. what they like hay ;)

Tiz a nice tune tho.

This is well nice

Someone needs a chill pill. Or a smoke, you seem a lil on edge sirch.

not at all mate i'm fine. :) dunno why you'd think that... ? maybe you are on edge?

i'm cool.

i don't smoke these days anyway, or do any sort of pills. :) very bad for you is that.

Making a thread over in the Music Discussion with all the NEW Black Dog tracks you like would be a good idea though.

not at all mate i'm fine. :) dunno why you'd think that... ? maybe you are on edge?

i'm cool.

i don't smoke these days anyway, or do any sort of pills. :) very bad for you is that.

Well at least i know where to go for my drugs.. dr. chassis are you on 24 hour call out?

Well you can get the ferry over, doubt its worth it though. :emotawesomepm9:

I make plenty of new tBD threads. But kids these days dont know a good thing when the see(hear) it.

But maybe I will just make a general one for good tracks.

I'd feckin swim over if i had to mate.

I made a mix of all the latest Black Dog tracks not so long ago.. really enjoyed it.

I made a mix of all the latest Black Dog tracks not so long ago.. really enjoyed it.

Traitor! off with your head. lol ;)

Don't fear sirch! i'm trying infiltrate the new Black Dog camp (jesuit stylee). See how these guys tick.. shhhhhhh ;)

Don't fear sirch! i'm trying infiltrate the new Black Dog camp (jesuit stylee). See how these guys tick.. shhhhhhh ;)

oh ok. you have been pardoned. this time. lol

phew... i don't want to cross the 'Order of Sirch' :)

dude i told you, keep 'The Order' on the down low! or i'll take your special ring back and you'll be banished. ;)

hahaha, yes i'm quite the tyranical old bastard aren't i. *whip crack* lol

nah you're fine man i'm only messsing. you're entitled to your opinion on everything/anything,

so say whatever you want. this is the Plaid forum after all, where all peoples are free. :)

Archived