IGNORED

who is the author of this?

brian trageskin

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still amazed that people thought it was Gerald Donald and you guys make music, you should pick this stuff much quicker. It's 100% not Gerald, not even a collab, Like Brian already said there's nothing in these tracks that sound like him at all, it does sound like something someone on the robots for robots forum would do or that other artist I mentioned.

That Ditone track is awesome, never listened to him before, nice find!

ok so it was already released in the mid 90's and yeah, it's american. i told you guys it was dutch or american. :trashbear:

nothing new then, only an obscure gem.

Really? Where did you read this?

Not sure I believe that

I'll probably sound like a cunt but its hard to believe that it was already released in the 90's, there's been great stuff at that time no question, but there was still some kind of naivety and playfulness, some amount of imperfection, but that youtube stuff here, is polished and sober and clean like a upperclass teenage hooker, and not one bit naive, just one reason why I love it.

edit: I could be wrong thou

I'll probably sound like a cunt but its hard to believe that it was already released in the 90's, there's been great stuff at that time no question, but there was still some kind of naivety and playfulness, some amount of imperfection, but that youtube stuff here, is polished and sober and clean like a upperclass teenage hooker, and not one bit naive, just one reason why I love it.

qft

oh my..still waiting for my fuckin monolith, I lost faith in boomkat. No samples, yeah cassette, why not have it on cassette, and on vinyl, and then download it illegally before I buy it on rephlex, have one in your car, in the kitchen, at the houseboat, and if you call know, you get a photodementia sticker, for teh "keep it real undergrounds feel" :cisfor:

alright so bleep and boomkat are sold out of vinyl for this release and other sites are still on preorder. has anyone successfully acquired this vinyl?

alright so bleep and boomkat are sold out of vinyl for this release and other sites are still on preorder. has anyone successfully acquired this vinyl?

Piccadilly records in Manchester have it for preorder and says release date is Dec 12th.

https://www.piccadillyrecords.com/shop/search.php?search=Photodementia%20Figure%203%20Photodementia

These guys Piccadilly Recs are really good. If stuff has gone on Boomkat or Bleep this place always are my back-up and their service is brilliant. Should use them more often tbh.

Archived