IGNORED

who is the author of this?

brian trageskin

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright so bleep and boomkat are sold out of vinyl for this release and other sites are still on preorder. has anyone successfully acquired this vinyl?

I has made acquiration in the sense of pre-orderation for extra retardation

I'll probably sound like a cunt but its hard to believe that it was already released in the 90's, there's been great stuff at that time no question, but there was still some kind of naivety and playfulness, some amount of imperfection, but that youtube stuff here, is polished and sober and clean like a upperclass teenage hooker, and not one bit naive, just one reason why I love it.

edit: I could be wrong thou

Where can i preorder this upperclass teenage hooker.

I wish I could afford to buy this! I have been lurking in this thread pretty much since I joined WATMM, and I am super excited that it is coming out, but I just spent all the rest of the disposable income I'll have until mid January.

added a 500 mb of bounty on what.cd lol

• 1 year later...

Who is the damn author?!

ok, i made the tracks. it was all a marketing strategy and you all bought the thing. thanks for the money, cunts!

by the way i have a new track on my super-cool youtube channel, check it.

If I thought it was made by a cunt like you I wouldnt of bought the first release, and thus I will buy the next one

Archived