IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

4 hours ago, decibal cooper said:

That's cool, I did not know that. I like how at the top of his hat there is a little spray paint nozzle. The pic was taken at a site where a bunch of graff writers associated with the Philadelphia writer Busta do pieces on a wall that encloses a small city block, and every few months they buff everything and put up new work. From what I can tell they are steeped in old school Hip Hop culture, so what you say rings true. Here is another one from that same batch:

image.thumb.png.4c89548cc0cfb10cc8b97a94c950d46c.png

Is this in Olde Kensington?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, decibal cooper said:

Yup, close by. I think it's like 5th and Cecil B. Moore Ave. There is a big MF DOOM mural on one of the buildings enclosed in that block, really nice.

Ah nice. I used to work near 2nd and Cecil B. Moore

• Like 1

Finally got a new phone. My last one was like a rotten fossil dug up from a medieval landfill site. Took this picture today and posted on my fishing club Facebook page. I knew it was pretty good but didn't expect the praise it received, I believe will be next fishing club Facebook front page.

IMG_0064.jpeg

• Like 11

is this how u do a b/w pic? took me a while to balance the brightness in the sky without turning the sand completely black but then I used a selective tool just to raise up the brightness in the sand… click on the pic cause watmm resize smudges the pics...

IMG_20231206_151913432_HDR-01.jpeg

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Like 3