IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

panoramic 360° view from Acropolis of Athens:
IMG_20230605_141907160.thumb.jpg.65f485ae27a34d26559039db8473c42a.jpg

did u talk to any of these people? the 3 sunbathers look like the types that would be privy to a nice Tim J / cruise ship / AI global takeover discussion...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zero said:

did u talk to any of these people? the 3 sunbathers look like the types that would be privy to a nice Tim J / cruise ship / AI global takeover discussion...

lol I'm a bit shy... not the nice type of guy to start a random conversation with somebody I don't already know... and even when I do, I don't get much back... :blush: unfortunately...

Yeah just a raw dump straight from the camera while sorting out which ones are worth getting printed, most need slightly tiltedto straighten them or a little touching up

DSC00906.jpg

bretyyui.jpg

• Like 1

I know all people here uploads beautiful photos they like and it is nice to watch em 

But with AI and design programs coming along in the future aren't the business and hobby of regular photos, nature and photos of everyday life dying out no?

• Haha 1
  • Burger 2

1 hour ago, cern said:

But with AI and design programs coming along in the future aren't the business and hobby of regular photos, nature and photos of everyday life dying out no?

you can say that about pretty much anything... music, film, photos, all art forms... it maybe won't make a difference in the eye of the beholder but the goal of taking pics or making music or taking a shit is not to appeal to an audience, it's the act itself of doing it... why am I even writing this I don't even...

Edited by cruising for burgers

With cruising for burgers and cern at loggerheads lets look at this panoramic image ive been trying slaving over for the last hour, 3 or 4 images merged into widescreen by AI

Panorama.png

A beautiful image, though incomplete. There are pieces of the jigsaw missing.

I can go back to the location and lean over the balcony and fill in the blanks.

I can get the missing shrubbery and sky from google images and paste it in.

I can do a little copy and paste job in photoshop from the existing image, probably unnoticeable to the untrained eye.

Theoretically only the first option will keep the image authentic.

• Like 3
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Whoa that's pretty dope! 

I didn't mean that "lets hope AI taking over this shit" but rather more curious what you guys think how the photo scene is going to be in lets say 10 years from now.. 

Sometimes I find just pure photos in art form so abstract. I know a guy who was so crazy good at making music but he stopped and started focusing 100% on his photos. 
He even made his own gallery but for me it is just random photos of objects in dark places. 

If it was created with a design tool and maybe some AI to make it more characteristic it would be more interesting I guess. 
Could not say that about the music he made tho.