IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

23 hours ago, cern said:

I know all people here uploads beautiful photos they like and it is nice to watch em 

But with AI and design programs coming along in the future aren't the business and hobby of regular photos, nature and photos of everyday life dying out no?

AI generated imagery is generated.

Anyone calling it "AI photography" is a fucking idiot, and needs to understand what the word photography means.

• Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

I think it's mostly Nice and a little bit of Cannes/french Riviera. Unless cannes cloned parts of nice, which wouldn't be nice at all. It would be cannes. Yes, there's no punchline and it barely resembles a joke anymore, but I'm still posting these words. Sorry, dear reader.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

I think it's mostly Nice and a little bit of Cannes/french Riviera. Unless cannes cloned parts of nice, which wouldn't be nice at all. It would be cannes. Yes, there's no punchline and it barely resembles a joke anymore, but I'm still posting these words. Sorry, dear reader.

i think it's nice you cannes notice that

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, o00o said:

the colors remind me of a cremaster movie 

thanks, I tunned it a little bit... cremaster is the ? !

btw when is he gonna transfer those tapes to blu-ray or dvd? I guess never... I have some shitty tape rips or screenings...F

from wikki:

The full series was released in a limited series of 20 sets of DVDs, sold for at least $100,000 each, in custom packaging and as fine art, rather than mass-market movies. In 2007 one disc (Cremaster 2) sold for $571,000

The films are not available on mass-market DVDs, and according to the press release for the 2010 US tour, the cycle "is Not Now Nor Will it Ever be Available on DVD". The films are primarily available via periodic screenings. Palm Pictures, the distributor, has continued to comply with Barney's request, and has not made the series available on DVD, though there were some rumors and announcements to this effect in 2003. Only a 31-minute excerpt, the Guggenheim scene from Cremaster 3 entitled “The Order,” was released on mass-market DVD in 2003.

Edited by cruising for burgers

On 6/30/2023 at 11:32 PM, cruising for burgers said:

thanks, I tunned it a little bit... cremaster is the ? !

btw when is he gonna transfer those tapes to blu-ray or dvd? I guess never... I have some shitty tape rips or screenings...F

from wikki:

I think he never wanted it to be a normal release. With his mother opening the door for him to every modern museum you can dream of he was never in need to sell movies like a normal person. He also had all connections into the scene from day one. That being said I wonder if he gets back on track after his departure into the world of feces

Edited by o00o
  • Like 1