IGNORED

Alex Jones is Officially Batshit (and a piece of shit)

Guest hahathhat

Guest Spittal

I dunno, any evidence can be perverted to seem like anything.

I'll just say I didn't even know there was a drug named DMT...

Imagine Glenn Beck and Alex Jones locked in a room together for a year. Record that, and you'd have every Anglophone (ameri-centric) media consumer locked in for a decade.

[citation needed]

I know all of two people who don't think Beck is a moron, and I think I've met maybe 6 people who actually know who Alex Jones is. But I know a few hundred Anglophone (ameri-centric) media consumers.

I guess what I'm saying is, where can I pick up a superiority complex like yours? It looks fun.

Are you seriously getting upset with my little jibe at media whores and their johns?

I specified Ameri-centric because in the Anglophone world, Americans are the largest, but not exclusive consumers of Glenn Beck.

The same goes for Alex Jones.

Alexa.com info on prisonplanet.tv traffic

There are 24,482 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than Prisonplanet.tv. Compared with the overall internet population, the site's audience tends to be users who are not college graduates; they are also disproportionately childless men browsing from home who have incomes between $30,000 and $100,000. The fraction of visits to the site referred by search engines is about 4%. About 27% of visits to Prisonplanet.tv consist of only one pageview (i.e., are bounces). We estimate that 81% of the site's visitors are in the US, where it has attained a traffic rank of 5,166.

5,166 might not sound like much, but when you compare it to the number of sites out there (watmm is ranked 89,543 in the US for comparison

Glenn Beck's numbers have been slipping - but he still commanded a hefty audience even toward the end of his tenure on television.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/glenn-beck-has-lowest-fox-ratings-of-the-night-among-viewers-25-54/

At his peak though, he was drawing 3 million viewers a night, a not inconsiderable number among the people who consume media.

This wasn't a jab at Americans in general, it was directed toward the media consuming masses.

tl;dr - don't be so goddamned sensitive.

p.s. I got my superiority complex on sale from Safeway. Try the frozen foods section.

oh he's always been nuts. like 11 years ago he was ranting about the british and horses..can't remember what he was saying but it was stupid.

haha i think you're talking about this clip, scroll to around 3:00 minutes in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eZ7nH5AwFY

this is one of my favorite performances of his, obviously done as a reaction to the British jon ronson who is sitting in the back seat of the car.

"you can nerve gas us all day... we're ready to rock!"

Edited by Awepittance

Guest Iain C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eZ7nH5AwFY

this is one of my favorite performances of his, obviously done as a reaction to the British jon ronson who is sitting in the back seat of the car.

AJ does that stupid cod-British accent all the time in his radio shows. For some reason my housemate is obsessed with listening to them and always bursts into my room to tell me about it whenever the old bastard says something particularly silly.

Are you seriously getting upset with my little jibe at media whores and their johns?

I specified Ameri-centric because in the Anglophone world, Americans are the largest, but not exclusive consumers of Glenn Beck.

The same goes for Alex Jones.

Alexa.com info on prisonplanet.tv traffic

There are 24,482 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than Prisonplanet.tv. Compared with the overall internet population, the site's audience tends to be users who are not college graduates; they are also disproportionately childless men browsing from home who have incomes between $30,000 and $100,000. The fraction of visits to the site referred by search engines is about 4%. About 27% of visits to Prisonplanet.tv consist of only one pageview (i.e., are bounces). We estimate that 81% of the site's visitors are in the US, where it has attained a traffic rank of 5,166.

5,166 might not sound like much, but when you compare it to the number of sites out there (watmm is ranked 89,543 in the US for comparison

Glenn Beck's numbers have been slipping - but he still commanded a hefty audience even toward the end of his tenure on television.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/glenn-beck-has-lowest-fox-ratings-of-the-night-among-viewers-25-54/

At his peak though, he was drawing 3 million viewers a night, a not inconsiderable number among the people who consume media.

This wasn't a jab at Americans in general, it was directed toward the media consuming masses.

tl;dr - don't be so goddamned sensitive.

p.s. I got my superiority complex on sale from Safeway. Try the frozen foods section.

lol, I was mostly kidding, chen.

Whatever AJ's origins, his audience and Beck's audience seem to have merged pretty closely at this point; both tend to appeal to pseudo-libertarian "patriot movement" (eg, teabagger, oathkeeper, etc) types at this point.

Edited by baph

I was in the same building as him yesterday. Had some posse and made some noise about the TSA. Pretty typical day for the infowarriors actually (I'm on the otherside of the door btw). :emotawesomepm9:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbyhoKYt-I8

Edited by joshuatxuk

• 6 years later...

We have determined before that Alex Jones has the techno somewhere inside him. A video still revealed an 808 and some CDJs. I just ran into more evidence. Beyond the Nord rack and SH-101, does anyone trainspot anything else?

http://imgur.com/a/gvJ6U

Are Sean and Rob there??? Their gear???

Guest Chesney

Prophet 600, Nord Lead, Waldorf Q rack, Vermona DRM, Ensoniq Fizmo, SH101, Alpha Juno.

*geek*

Edited by Chesney

The man is a shill, tool used to discredit anyone who questions the mainstream narrative a la flat earthers etc.

It's possible but unlikely, there's too many variables for everyone to be controlled opposition

The man is a shill, tool used to discredit anyone who questions the mainstream narrative a la flat earthers etc.

It's possible but unlikely, there's too many variables for everyone to be controlled opposition

I'm not saying all flat earthers are controlled opposition - some folk truly believe in it - but it's the kind of movement that undermines/makes a laughing stock of those that question establishment ideology. No doubt in my mind that Jones is a misinformation peddler. He invalidates any interesting stuff he comes out with with a torrent of batshit blarny.

aaaah the fate of this great nation in the hands of millions of paranoid naive citizens, if i were president i would arrest them all, send them to fema camps and connect their brains to call of duty 1776 on vr, thats what they really want .. to be 18th century warriors 

Edited by Deer