IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

my own FWP in a third-world country - my stomach has become too soft....can't fight off bacteria like I used to. For three days this week every time I went to take a shit it was literally like pissing out of my arse. And I was full of gas cause I was scared to fart for fear of sharting all over the office.

Try eating more natural yogurt to introduce good bacterias to stomach lining, unless your stomach is super bad against yogurt then...Idk.

I eat yogurt every day for lunch and my stomach is as strong as an Ox. I reckon it could beat ebola.

(I still get seasick easy tho :/)

I'll be praying for that moth poble

my fwp is Swans' latest albums are too good AND too long. I'd love to listen to them all the way through but damn, 2 hours, come on

Ya, double albums are kind of a bitch. Only one that warrants its run time is Stars of the Lid- And their refinement of the decline, imo

I did eat lots of yogurt prior to coming here, and I picked some up this weekend actually. it's mostly just the lack of hygienic practices in general in Burma.

got gastro myself at the moment. bleeding and errythang. not nice.

I did eat lots of yogurt prior to coming here, and I picked some up this weekend actually. it's mostly just the lack of hygienic practices in general in Burma.

I know how you feel, I think.

In Peru this year I was basically sick all month. I still had an awesome time but it really sucks being sick. I lost like 9 or maybe 11lbs due to the sickness.

Feel better soon man!

what are you doing in burma if you dont mind me asking

i'm so pissed off miss new york won miss america. the runner up (forget) and miss florida were head damagingly hot (oh yeah, and miss south dakota too)

what was with miss new york's talent? wtf...

yeah. that was hilarious. and her evening dress sucked. i mean, who wears an evening dress with shoulder pads anymore?

i'm so pissed off that a blonde won miss america.

fyxt

but miss florida and the runner up (who i wanted to win) were both blondes.

i'm so pissed off miss new york won miss america. the runner up (forget) and miss florida were head damagingly hot (oh yeah, and miss south dakota too)

I just went through every photo from the official website and found one face so unbearable that i had to google it, sure i'd googled others too, but this seemed unbelievable, looked very shopped.

The top pic is the one that i'm talking about it is the Miss America bio pic for miss south dakota, meridith gould.

Miss-South-Dakota---Meridith-Gould.jpg

Note how the face appears ever so slightly expanded, to trigger the uncanny valley effect in the viewer.

Because this is what she really looks like, note that the features of the face are not so large on the head any more. And she is quite naturally lovely, unlike 99% of the other contestants.

I'd say that this lady was the main competition for Miss shoe-in New York (who strangely unlike most of the other competitors had a bio picture that was in an outdoor setting and looked like it was done by a decent photographer in a proper photoshoot, whereas the other lady's photoshoots appear to have been the result of a combination of an extraordinarily crap mall photographer, a 90's strip mall hair and make-up joint and that place that the poor side of town goes to get hire their prom night clothes).

I'd say that this lady was the main competition for Miss shoe-in New York (who strangely unlike most of the other competitors had a bio picture that was in an outdoor setting and looked like it was done by a decent photographer in a proper photoshoot, whereas the other lady's photoshoots appear to have been the result of a combination of an extraordinarily crap mall photographer, a 90's strip mall hair and make-up joint and that place that the poor side of town goes to get hire their prom night clothes).

the funny thing about miss new york is i thought all her choices (from suitsuit and evening wear to her final comments about rape on college campuses) to be disastrous. i couldn't even understand how she kept progressing.

miss ohio doing the ventriloquist thing too was embarrassing to watch, but maybe that explains coming from ohio

53a655fa8d476.image.jpg

Edited by Nebraska

New York was terrible but she is looking for a career as a politician or perhaps working in a lobbyist firm first or something eventually and people are helping her on that road by padding her resume with something that appeals to both the male and female demographic, former miss something winner. So it didn't matter how badly she bombed, imO theory based on cursory askance glance at the matter with some context only in the sense that i'm cynical enough about the world now that this seems probable to me. Either that or someone bought her win for her birthday or to win a bet or something.

I know how you feel, I think.

In Peru this year I was basically sick all month. I still had an awesome time but it really sucks being sick. I lost like 9 or maybe 11lbs due to the sickness.

Feel better soon man!

Oh I felt better by the weekend, took it easy and am right as ever now. Cheers though.

what are you doing in burma if you dont mind me asking

An internship at the Canadian Embassy.

My doctor said I need to reprogram my sleep patterns. Now I have to wake up at 8am every morning. Previously I'd sleep through 'til noon everyday. Thank God for coffee.

Actually it's only been a problem the first few mornings. It's been almost a week now and already I'm getting used to it, I think. I'm getting to sleep easier too. Getting longer days allows me more things to do. I'm glad he motivated me to do this.

^ First world problem mixed with a first world success.