IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest futuregirlfriend

I can't accuse my neighbour of witchcraft and necklace him without legal repercussions.

Guest hahathhat

i want to watch the shining but my pirated copy is crap so now i have to pirate another copy and i am terribly worried it will not be the director's cut

Guest Coalbucket PI

About to eat some Mini Cheddars but I'm afraid my greasy fingers will make marks on my iPhone!

stasis. upgrade it and use it. shoot the limbs.

It worked, thanks. There sure is a retarded amount of constant action in this game. I feel like I should be doing copious amounts of cocaine to really get the full effect.

just lost about 3 days worth of code because i worked without a repository and a Unity update decided it was a good idea to just clean up all my stuff by cold bloodedly deleting it.

FML

Edited by Guest

My girlfriend keeps bitching about first world problems, like how she had to return some of the makeup she ordered online and how the DVR accidentally ate an episode of Warehouse 13; all of which has been histrionically complained about in facebook status updates over the last 48 hours.

meta first world problem

Edited by baph

I keep using frivolous distractions to keep me from getting around to more important matters. That sentence strikes me as odd for some reason, but I can't figure out why. It's just one problem after another.

paranoid. depressed. anxious.

computer busted up but i fixed it today! now that's a victory. i did it on my own, wasn't expecting this turnaround.

uh, but yeah. depressed, paranoid. compared to living in Africa getting raped and castrated...it's utterly wonderful.

ttoooo mmmuych cofffeee23

Have you tried to drink so much coffee, that you get all paranoid and shit. Happens to me quite often.

This happens to me but I'm parsing that phrase to read "you get all paranoid, and [then] shit." Fucking coffee, man.

Obsessing about headphones and if I bought the best monitoring pair for the price range. Shure 840s @ $189. Like them better than beyerdynamic and Seinheissers in same price bracket.

ttoooo mmmuych cofffeee23

Have you tried to drink so much coffee, that you get all paranoid and shit. Happens to me quite often.

This happens to me but I'm parsing that phrase to read "you get all paranoid, and [then] shit." Fucking coffee, man.

FOL.

Edited by Dropp

Guest AcrossCanyons

youtube are running a html5 trial and it has a bunch of problems so i've decided to opt out.

Obsessing about headphones and if I bought the best monitoring pair for the price range. Shure 840s @ $189. Like them better than beyerdynamic and Seinheissers in same price bracket.

They're pretty good, especially at under $200, and unlike your classic Sony monitors they don't sound like shrill icepicks to the eardrum. They're maybe not perfectly neutral or totally resolving for monitoring but they're actually listenable for playback, and for every dipshit x who tells you N is a neutral headphone, dipshit y is going to say N isn't neutral but P is, anyway.

Guest underscore

i was gunna say my illicit materials from the interwebs didn't arrive, but then i went and checked again and it was there. so no real first world problems, here.

Guest Sprigg

Car battery shat out over the weekend, and I lost my namebadge at work, have to spend 5 dollars on a new one, and I only have $30 to last me till next Thursday when I get paid.

Guest disparaissant

my bestest friend from canada came to visit and now she's gone but before she left she drunkenly insisted that i move to canada and we could get a civil union and i could be a citizen and live with her and her mom in toronto and even though she was drunk i'm like 90% sure she actually meant it and now i really want to

but i have obligations here still and will for a while and siiiiiiiigh

i'm mostly just sick of living in a shitty town in a shitty state and would rather be anywhere else

i like this thread a lot, bitching about stuff is so cathartic