IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I had a dream about work, then went to work. It's like working two shifts, but only getting paid for one. :dry:

You need a job where all you do is make love and fly around over wicked landscapes, then you'll be right.

That's my second job. Mobile street corner.

I ordered a triple chocolate chunk brownie from the deli, when I sat down and pulled it out of the brown paper bag, it was a berry crumble. :cry:

omG !! that's terrible.

I just advertised my last fm account after going on an unseemly dork metal binge.

I thought all metal had some correlation with dorks. I wonder what the Full On dork-out metal sounds like then. Probably a bit more technical but less serious, maybe.

Guest Helper ET

earlier, i was on a demonoid IRC trying to get an invite. no bites! what gives?

you know what would be the absolute worst? is if someone pm'd me an invite. man, i would just hate that...

dont you dare...

Guest Helper ET

no, joyrex disabled my messenger earlier this year for some reason

one thing is for sure though, there exists an email account called watmmset@gmail.com

do what you will

update guys, update: the delivery guy came back with queso AND guacamole for free—i didn't tip and now i feel a lil guilty :-[

you got bad service, didn't tip, and feel guilty? er, don't feel guilty.

well, for what it's worth, my bullshit first world problem turned into a real one tonight: the radiator in my new upstairs neighbors' apartment doesn't have a steam valve, and/or for that reason or another, the radiator is leaking water, which is leaking through the ceiling of my apartment. this happened when i lived one floor directly below this apartment, as well. why didn't i move to a different building -_-

so they fucked up and were so upset about it that they had a cry wank in his food?

It's a revenge wank. Someone got bitched out. That someone needs to assert dominance over something.

Guest Centurix
Ugh Centurix had to spoil my 60 pages of Centurix-free material. Welcome back, I guess

It's out of my system now. No need to panic.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

my friend has a stage IV brain-tumor and everytime i saw him in the hospital the last days i've basically been plastered on sedatives. now he's flying back home, and i'm kicking. feeling jittery as fook :(

Guest futuregirlfriend

A girl asked for my msn yesterday afternoon (I don't have a phone, plus I think she's a gigantic nerd too so it's not that bad). I signed on last night, no add requests, this evening, nothing. Not sure if I gave the wrong email, if it's pidgin's fault, she's one of those people that actually do things or she came to her stupid senses. *gives it a week*

The "general banter" link under the blue bar/tab area on top of the site moved over and now I keep clicking the featured artist link instead. :(