IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

The "general banter" link under the blue bar/tab area on top of the site moved over and now I keep clicking the featured artist link instead. :(

i thought that was just me being crazy but it's troooooo

Guest EleminoP

I'm a bad writer and listen to aceyalone too much.

I guess that was better than the 1000 word reply I had planned that TL;DRed to "I hang out with sinicalypse too much."

I'm a bad writer and listen to aceyalone too much.

I guess that was better than the 1000 word reply I had planned that TL;DRed to "I hang out with sinicalypse too much."

A. is pure inspiration, bish

i'm chanelling Sinically here....

I wanted to know for sure if I actually heard the soft click of my electric kettle switching off from several rooms away underneath the noise of whateverthefuck those road workers are doing outside, but because the kettle had boiled by the time I got there I have no way of knowing whether it had JUST clicked off or had been off for a minute prior to me thinking I heard the soft click of the switch going off. That sentence was the longest sentence I ever wrote and I don't care if it hurt to read. First world problems.

Christmas music just started playing non-stop at my work... I hear about 8 different renditions of every popular Christmas song; different singers, different languages, same bullshit...

The production on modern Christmas covers is some of the most atrociously banal production to be had since they rush this shit to market in time for shopping season; no subtleties in the programming or interesting synth voicings, just a bunch of cunts practicing their scales over the downtrodden melody of 'Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas' in a pathetic effort to modernize it.

Here's a hint; in your efforts to ostensibly 'modernize' a piece of music by exploiting popular R&B idioms for the vocals, consider that a line like "Make the yuletide gay" doesn't quite hold up in a modern context post nearly 100 years of linguistic evolution and just sounds ridiculous now! Fuck's sake!!!!!!!!!!! BAHHHHH!!!!!! FIRST WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm slowly starting to feel comfortable being single. Unfortunately, that also means that I'm not going out much anymore, instead preferring to spend my weekends getting stoned and listening to/making music, which is not a bad thing at all, but I can just feel that inevitable "lonely solo musician posting videos on youtube" state coming on way too fast.

Another one: I'm most social at work. Sometimes I actually prefer being at work to having free time at home..

Edited by modey

I'm slowly starting to feel comfortable being single. Unfortunately, that also means that I'm not going out much anymore, instead preferring to spend my weekends getting stoned and listening to/making music, which is not a bad thing at all, but I can just feel that inevitable "lonely solo musician posting videos on youtube" state coming on way too fast.

Another one: I'm most social at work. Sometimes I actually prefer being at work to having free time at home..

this sounds exactly like, sans the single thing. its pretty awesome to be alone and get so much shit done.

im finding myself very awkward when im not working now.

Guest ex-voto

Almost all my perfume bottles are empty... I do not like to smell like sweat while kissing, or while making an attempt to kiss a nice girl.

Almost all my perfume bottles are empty... I do not like to smell like sweat while kissing, or while making an attempt to kiss a nice girl.

If i had to put perfume on before kissing. There'd be so much liquid running out of my nostrils and eyes, that i wouldn't be able to get near her face, at least not without an hankie betwixt us.

Besides, my natural smell is set to uber awesome male of the species, so it's all good.

supposed to be doing a group presentation for a biology class tomorrow, but one of the group members dropped out of the project early, and as of yesterday the other member has completely stopped coming to class or responding to my emails. so i get to lecture about various types of retroviruses for 15 minutes by myself and i have very little idea of what i'm talking about :cisfor:

Edited by luke viia

The "general banter" link under the blue bar/tab area on top of the site moved over and now I keep clicking the featured artist link instead. :(

it is slowly moving over until it is gone

I went oral with this woman i'm dating for the first time and her vagina smelled like a fish and tasted like bald fat guy's sweat.

After that experience I'm seriously considering sucking on a cock.

Edited by YO303