IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

That fucking liquor is the devil man. Hahaha when I tried per your suggestion and made the mistake of not making your citron style vodka - it was straight up like drinking Russian gasoline!

That ham looks amazing tho

lol!!! What did you do with the spirytus? It's not meant for straight drinking lol.

It's good for making compound gin too actually, just add your botanicals and wait. =P

Will throw a pic up of the ham when cooked ;)

Some chick I never met before just hit me up on FB and we're agreeing about how we both support Bernie Sanders. I dunno if she's talking politics under the guise of flirting or what, but I am terrible at flirting. I don't even know what the hell to make of this tbh lol

She's cute tho.

Edited by ambermonk

Wonder if I can just tap out if things get too weird. This is literally the first time this has happened on my eight years of FB. She seems to trust me more than I trust her.

Ack. I'm torn between opening up to her or just running like hell in case this is some sort of trap. At least she seemed mature and civil.

Sorry if I'm making this awkward as hell. Don't be afraid to post your latest FWPs guys.

For some reason when I try to record cassettes with Audacity for longer than 10 mins I find out afterwards that chunks of the audio are missing. It's annoying as hell and seems to be a google-proof problem.

If you try to google it you get lots of "OH YOU MEAN CLIPPING" answers.

This is just like I've gone through the audio and every 10 seconds erased about a 5th of a second so that the track jumps forwards infinitesimally.

As an example I ripped the Draft 7.30 cassette and when I imported it into my media player it was only 30-40mins long.

This only happens with cassettes. Vinyl is fine and so are my own jams. Recorded exactly the same way with a aux line in.

Edited by hello spiral

just talk normally, man. she's talking to you so just talk to her. she in AK?

She's in Kenya right now, but lives in TN.

She seems sweet, but I can't tell if she has any other FB friends. I might be her only one, which seems kinda odd. I obv don't know her well enough yet to invest my trust. But we chatted for over an hour last night. And we're pretty close in age.

But if I just flake out and ditch her, who knows what emotional harm that might cause. Feels like I'm in over my head.

alright man, im pretty sure chatting on valentine's day, with some girl who wants attention isn't the best of things to do.

leave it be for a while

just talk normally, man. she's talking to you so just talk to her. she in AK?

She's in Kenya right now, but lives in TN.

She seems sweet, but I can't tell if she has any other FB friends. I might be her only one, which seems kinda odd. I obv don't know her well enough yet to invest my trust. But we chatted for over an hour last night. And we're pretty close in age.

But if I just flake out and ditch her, who knows what emotional harm that might cause. Feels like I'm in over my head.

this sounds like a Dr. Phil show. don't wire her any money dude.

Maybe, just maybe, he's found a really nice, loving but a little shy girl. You never know, it could happen. Don't send money is a given, having only one friend on Facebook is weird, because it begs the question, why and how she added you. Perhaps you are a target of a scam and on the other end of the chat is a plump sweaty guy with gold chains.