IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

thread page conflation for the purpose of post creation .....

no idea what to get for vday

experiment one:

a book on torture seems to be the thing. Although given that break up post, i think that she's probably well versed in that form of human behaviour, soo, chocolates and flowers and whatever the hell other free shit she wants.

Finished 2nd book, after many months of feeling as though I would never write anything else ever again. Huzzah!

Now I don't know what to do with myself. Reading and games, sure but there is a gaping chasm where my writing / revision / self-loathing used to be and find it hard to relax and do nothing.

How do you procrastinators manage with all this spare time?! :psyduck:

This day old coffee is gross. Not that I could have reasonably expected any different.

I usually drink my coffee black but I find that copious heat and a dollop of heavy cream makes the day-old stuff tolerable when I don't have the luxury of dumping it.

I normally do the cream and sugar thing, so my de-gross-ifier is to add fry's cocoa powder and make it a mocha. That's what I did the next time. Plus copious amounts of heat as you suggested.

Based on my shitting patterns, I suspect I might be a glutard. Also Leapfrog keeps freezing my machine despite rolling back system to a point when it worked fine, hmmm

not really a fwp but surreal...I think I just met John Wickhart from modest mouse and he was homeless and destitute, served in the military for five years, got shot in the back of the head, and his oldest son was shot 17 times over gang shit last year. He first told me he grew up in issaquah and then mentioned being in a band...he coulda been lying but he was really genuine in every other respect, trying to keep his head up and think positive. I bought him some beer and smokes. weird experience :cerious:

Edited by luke viia

i impregnated my gf, jk my dick fell off yesterday

congratulations I guess.

tanks

fwp: i sometimes believe im the only one obsessed with rod modell

Edited by logakght

So this is the third child (that you know about)? heeh E-;

/looks up rod modell

Listened to three songs, could have looped a chord with some randomisation and been more interested.

sorree, guess you can remain exclusive in your choice of listening, tee hee.

i impregnated my gf, jk my dick fell off yesterday

congratulations I guess.

tanks

fwp: i sometimes believe im the only one obsessed with rod modell

nope, hes a bonafide genius

my computer's fuckin' up. or rather one of the hard drives is. it's slowly dying, can't write anything new to it without failing, and even reading off it is becoming excruciatingly slow/difficult. transfer speeds in the kB/s. I'm trying to copy a bunch of stuff off it before it fails altogether but it's an increasingly uphill battle. also doesn't help when you set up a transfer overnight without locking the screen and your cat tapdances all over the keyboard and hits the Cancel button.

help computa.

1 sec! Prepping it for the oven.

Here.. Doesn't look that big in the picture I guess? Put a 2-6 next to it for comparison. It's about as tall and long as the bottle.

Can't wait for that sucker to be cooked. drools*

jV5xp7n.jpg

Edited by StephenG