IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

last 5% dev job terrible, all I want is run away

also

App Store approval review queue (own project) is terrible

Edited by Guest

I did look at the radar this morning, the storm was supposed to have hit already by all the projections I saw, and looked like it was going to, instead though it's been lingering at the edges of the county, but it is slowly working it's way North... We're gonna get it, just a bit later than initially thought, I probably could have gone into at least the morning classes and been just fine. But, oh well. I've still got all my classwork done.

did it end up snowing ?

I did look at the radar this morning, the storm was supposed to have hit already by all the projections I saw, and looked like it was going to, instead though it's been lingering at the edges of the county, but it is slowly working it's way North... We're gonna get it, just a bit later than initially thought, I probably could have gone into at least the morning classes and been just fine. But, oh well. I've still got all my classwork done.

did it end up snowing ?

You betcha!

But yeah, we got dumped on, in the end I'm actually glad I didn't go in yesterday...Snow started up around 11:45ish, and continued ALL day and night, until like 3am this morning. The later classes did end up being cancelled as well. By 3pm when I usually get out, there was at least a few inches and the roads were reportedly terrible... We got about a foot overnight by my place, some parts of the state even more.

I skipped my first class this morning to wait until the roads got a bit more cleared, figured I'd make it to the 2nd but the usual 20-30 min trip took me an hour and 15. The interstate was pretty awful still, tons of accidents and a couple stalled out semis in the middle lane. They really should have cancelled the first couple class periods today, but whatever. Made it in time for the last half of the second class and the other 3 I had today.

Edited by ghOsty

to everyone who responded to me the other day: thank you. This truly sucks. She's understandably outraged, currently separating what's hers in the apartment. I took a walk because she said she couldn't talk to me right now. I've had a stomach ache for a week. I hope it seems reasonable that I'm drunk right now. My whole future has unraveled, I don't really know if I even made the right decision. I really hope I did. All I can think of are her strengths. She loved me more than anyone else ever has, and I ...well I love her too, like family, but godammit...I don't know. Gonna try to find a place to live I guess, can't afford this apt on my own.

edit: for a backstory, why this hurts: five years we've been together, 15 years we've had feelings for each other, known each other since age six. Not an easy replacement.

Edited by luke viia

I forgot to mention: she has no interest in breaking up. That's all me. I wake up every day thinking this isn't right, you're wasting her time, she wants kids, you only love her because she loves you, arrrgggjjhhhh wtf brain... fuck you free will thread

I wouldn't put any of this on the internet if I had anywhere else to say it, fucks sake

Some cunt here spreading poisoned traps for dogs...again. I have to be extra careful when taking the little buddy for a walk. There would be some work for an axe to be done (very loosely translated finnish saying)

FWP #2: Acid Reflux is back. Yay, lucky me.

Some cunt here spreading poisoned traps for dogs...again. I have to be extra careful when taking the little buddy for a walk. There would be some work for an axe to be done (very loosely translated finnish saying)

FWP #2: Acid Reflux is back. Yay, lucky me.

what a weird thing to do, serial killer in training. Hope he's caught before he fully flowers, so to speak.

Sorry about that Luke, you know if you get someone else and she's female, eventually she's going to want kids too. If you're over relationships altogether, welcome to mgtow. But I spose it's more that you just don't intellectually connect ? Which leaves you needing more than just a loyal lover can provide?

meh, I'm glad I don't have to deal with this shit.

Sorry about that Luke, you know if you get someone else and she's female, eventually she's going to want kids too. If you're over relationships altogether, welcome to mgtow. But I spose it's more that you just don't intellectually connect ? Which leaves you needing more than just a loyal lover can provide?

My gal doesn't want kids

But that's probably because I look like a fucking mosquito

And she doesn't want to bear the seed of Mosquito Man

And cast forth little mosquito people into the world

FWP: when I get skinny, I look fucking weird

Almost like a mosquito

My gal doesn't want kids

Almost like a mosquito

zikachu

My gal doesn't want kids

Almost like a mosquito

Dawg, you need to see Ant-Man in 3D. You'll feel like Gladiator as the credits roll. Gonna review it in the film thread soon.

My gal doesn't want kids

Almost like a mosquito

Dawg, you need to see Ant-Man in 3D. You'll feel like Gladiator as the credits roll. Gonna review it in the film thread soon.

I was following the pre-production drama for a while

How the director whose passion project is was bailed

And some other random director got assigned to it

And how everyone was worried it would be generic schlock

So it was good, then?

Edited by LimpyLoo

Yeah, it was good. Don't take my word for it though. Check imdb.

LimpyLoo, I think this film is going to be the one to give you a little inner peace.

Not all, 20 percent. Which is a good start. Now tell about your TV so I can optimize your viewing experience.

I'm too tired to do anything but procrastinate.

Good time to procrasturbate

does that mean procrastinate from masturbation? never do that

according to my gal this is a word that recently made it to the cover of cosmo. ie "is your boyfriend a procrasturbator?"

@other dude sorry but antman isn't that great. they tried to take some good ideas for wright but then they had to shoehorn it into some stupid marvel formula to fit in their increasingly obnoxious shared universe crap

Yeah, it was good. Don't take my word for it though. Check imdb.

LimpyLoo, I think this film is going to be the one to give you a little inner peace.

Not all, 20 percent. Which is a good start. Now tell about your TV so I can optimize your viewing experience.

Haha

I have already found inner peace regarding my mosquito-ness:

My tribe is currently exacting revenge on the humans with disease and mosquito bites

I'll check out Ant-Man if/when it hits Netflix

Got a Roku box now

*Arsenio Hall fist-pump motion*

Most things I want for my new apartment on the Ikea website aren't able to be shipped. I actually have to go to the physical store :dry:

Most things I want for my new apartment on the Ikea website aren't able to be shipped. I actually have to go to the physical store :dry:

don't go alone.

Just finished spreading three 60 lb (27 kg) bags of traction sand down on my ice rink of a driveway, but it was only enough to cover half. It's a long-ass driveway.

Also finished downloading XCOM 2 but I'm too tired to play. Early phases of old man syndrome innit