IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Drank far too much yesterday.

Physically I feel fine as I ate enough and exercised (was walking) and drank plenty of water before I slept but I have one of those nameless dread hangovers.

I know that feel, I went to a gig last night and drank four pints, hardly excessive, and woke up feeling awful this morning. I think the days of being able to drink with impunity are behind me.

My ex is keeping my kid from me because we play Team Fortress 2 together. I had removed all the blood and gibs from the game. He's 8yo and pretty good!

Jesus, I was playing Metal Gear Solid at 9

yeah that's pretty weak. she should hear the fucking 8 yr olds running around on cod.

Drank far too much yesterday.

Physically I feel fine as I ate enough and exercised (was walking) and drank plenty of water before I slept but I have one of those nameless dread hangovers.

I know that feel, I went to a gig last night and drank four pints, hardly excessive, and woke up feeling awful this morning. I think the days of being able to drink with impunity are behind me.

Damn dude, 4pints?!

I drank two of these

cognc_hen9.jpg

ooh 40 centilitres you must've been ploughing some serious hectares after that m8

lol shush, it was enough on an empty stomach and 5hrs walking.

Yeah Leon I know that feel indeed. Sometimes you feel fucking amazing the morning after drinking far too much.

ooh 40 centilitres you must've been ploughing some serious hectares after that m8

Yeah Leon I know that feel indeed. Sometimes you feel fucking amazing the morning after drinking far too much.

That's because you're still drunk.

About to withdraw a five figure sum from my savings leaving me with a single digit sum in my savings :cattears:

Why?

Buying a flat, and the money is deposit. The money is being spent on the purpose I saved it for, but still...for it all to go so suddenly... :catbleed:

I'm exhausted. Most of the communications I've had with people at work have been through yawns and varied monosyllabic expressions of agreement. I want a god damn vacation. Something with beaches, tropical drinks would be nice. Kill me.

Don't hire baph, hire me. Rabbits, cats, dogs, fish, hamsters etc.

How do you feel about weasels?

Of the one eyed variety? :whistling:

Is that some sort of fucked up Canadian euphemism for penis?

Not appropriate, you Calgarian bastard.

I'm exhausted. Most of the communications I've had with people at work have been through yawns and varied monosyllabic expressions of agreement. I want a god damn vacation. Something with beaches, tropical drinks would be nice. Kill me.

A couple more weeks of this and I'll be handling those too. PM for Snapchat and Kik deets.

straya

A couple more weeks of this and I'll be handling those too. PM for Snapchat and Kik deets.

Lol nice

But seriously, that was only in jest. Hope I didn't offend. Most of my friends are struggling right now, economy in Alberta is so reliant on oil we're in rough shape.

PM's anyway**

I've been saying Jeb is a mess to myself all day.

Jeb is a big fat waste

also, just when I think I can't scorn Reddit any more than I already do, I see a thread on the frontpage about OMG MY FAVE BAND PENDULUM HAVE REUNITED DAE HEART PANDULUM SICK DNB OMG. fuuuuck offffff.

Had to go pick up kayaks from an outdoor gear outlet today because the guy who ordered them is too lazy to pick them up himself apparently. Plus he seems to take a lot of vacation and will find any way to avoid doing work himself in general. He was probably spoiled as hell growing up. He is also technically a former boss - not a fact I'm proud to admit.

I'm actually in a good mood right now though.

Edited by ambermonk

also doesn't help when you set up a transfer overnight without locking the screen and your cat tapdances all over the keyboard and hits the Cancel button.

You gotta lean the keyboard against the monitor in an upright position

I position my lap top so that the keyboard is underneath the couch, the screen is pressed against it, and a sheet or T-shirt is covering the keyboard. This is usually enough to keep my cat from tearing the keys off, but not always.