IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest lullezucht

After years of trying to gather some social capital by posting silly photoshops, my latest release is completely ignored on watmm.

Now the recent pictures thread is closed (majority of my posts are there) and Fred has left. Watmm is buggered by a tsunami of verbal newb diarrhea and rehashed lols.

Not going to bother anymore.

Last post

Guest zaphod

Got dumped tonight. Always fun. It's such a great feeling when you're in a terrible dive bar with someone you think you've cultivated a connection with over many months but realize, suddenly, that you're on completely different pages. And you're not articulate enough to explain why that connection matters so you end up arguing about peripheral issues that miss the point completely, until finally you say something out of pure panic that can't be taken back. i'm 28 and i'm still acting like a teenager.

I guess in the long run it would be better not to marry a manic depressive cunt, but there were some good times.

Once again I baked too many cupcakes. I have 30 left over from Wednesday night. They're really good but there's no way I'm gonna eat them all.

Bought tickets for a Derren Brown show as a gift for my girlfriend, after some subtle questioning I discovered that she finds him "annoying, there's just something about him". Can't get a refund on my tickets either.

just say, "hey, remember that time you made me watch that movie about feelings? fuck you right back" and hit her. guaranteed make-up sex

just say, "hey, remember that time you made me watch that movie about feelings? fuck you right back" and hit her. guaranteed make-up sex

fucking faint with laughter

im high and too many different things excite me at the same time, not sure what to focus on

This always happens with me. I can never decide on what to listen to, and instead I just end up listening to my own tracks.

fucking faint with laughter

i aim to please. anyway, i fucking made a demo of a song i had rolling around in my head for ages, but having sampled rolling stones for drums, poorly recording guitar chords, using first-take vocals and not having the additional percussion i wanted made my posting it to facebook a huge regret.

http://www.james-works.com/okay-roughasshit.mp3 smh