IGNORED

WATMM Homebrew Thread

Hautlle

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shit... labels and such I haven't really considered. I'm not much of the visual artist really. I'm a total noob @ shooping stuff. I did find a template for some hangers that just go on the neck of the bottle, probably do that at first, don't really want to deal with labels and all that at first anyway. Once I get something worthy of a label, then I'll check it out :sup:

Shit... labels and such I haven't really considered. I'm not much of the visual artist really. I'm a total noob @ shooping stuff. I did find a template for some hangers that just go on the neck of the bottle, probably do that at first, don't really want to deal with labels and all that at first anyway. Once I get something worthy of a label, then I'll check it out :sup:

boobs. label it with boobs. big boobs.

boobs. label it with boobs. big boobs.

titties and beer

:cisfor:

i will voluntarily design that one for you. :emotawesomepm9:

boob !!

Boob+and+the+Booby.jpg

(lol i accidently posted this in the picture of you thread in case anyone wondered wot tha hell for five secs)

i was wondering that! lol, i was like that is delet???? wat?

I bottled the blonde ale today. Mild taste with a light body. It will be good for when the weather gets nice here in a month.

i've only homebrewed from syrups with fairly decent results. i'll definately do it properly when if i ever have more room.

Yeah, mine is a Liquid Malt Extract kit. I'm in the same boat, one day I will go all grain, but it won't be until I have a garage with space for all my neat-o toys. I'd love to have a garage as it is so I'd have space for a fermentation chamber and room to store a lot of brews. The gf asked me last night where we're going to store all this beer and I just nodded and smiled before saying "in our bellies" lol

The krausen has fallen back into mine. Gonna take a gravity reading when I get home from campus this afternoon.

Oh, I forgot to mention. I took the gravity reading last night, and the blonde will be about 9%. I used 4 gallons of water instead of 5. Oops.

Took a reading and obligatory taste test of the sample :w00t: Gravity isn't low enough yet I believe, but it's starting to taste great. I'm planning on letting it sit for a couple more weeks at most, to clear up and finish fermenting before I bottle.

]

i've only homebrewed from syrups with fairly decent results. i'll definately do it properly when if i ever have more room.

Yeah, mine is a Liquid Malt Extract kit. I'm in the same boat, one day I will go all grain, but it won't be until I have a garage with space for all my neat-o toys. I'd love to have a garage as it is so I'd have space for a fermentation chamber and room to store a lot of brews. The gf asked me last night where we're going to store all this beer and I just nodded and smiled before saying "in our bellies" lol

Did you go like this too.

av-329.gif

]

Did you go like this too.

av-329.gif

I probably did that a little :sup:

The krausen has fallen back into mine. Gonna take a gravity reading when I get home from campus this afternoon.

Oh, I forgot to mention. I took the gravity reading last night, and the blonde will be about 9%. I used 4 gallons of water instead of 5. Oops.

I'm sure it will still be delicious, just have a little more kick =)

My beer has settled out with a FG of 1013 leaving me with 4.2% ABV. It's just chilling in the closet, waiting for me to bottle it up this weekend, and that's the plan. Bottle on Saturday, brewing again on Sunday night :sup:

Sweet dude. I love those coffee beers. The idea of combining those two things always sounds so strange, but they taste so good!

Congrats!

Archived