IGNORED

THE FEAR RATIO feat. plaid

magdog

Just came across this new Plaid remix that's coming out soon... sounding heavy with some pretty messed up beat structure.

THE FEAR RATIO feat. plaid - morning blues.

wow! sounding very nice! sounds really different, again (in a good way) :)

nice find, Mr magdog... do you know when/how it's coming out? vinyl?

cheers!

cheers!

It does! liking this track alot myself! Going by the short sound clips it's sounding a treat.. fooked up (in a good way) :)

shops are saying it's coming out tomorrow - limited 12" promo on Blueprint records. Gonna have to grab a copy on this to go with me Scintilli vinyl!

cheers!

It does! liking this track alot myself! Going by the short sound clips it's sounding a treat.. fooked up (in a good way) :)

shops are saying it's coming out tomorrow - limited 12" promo on Blueprint records. Gonna have to grab a copy on this to go with me Scintilli vinyl!

thanks for the heads up mate. gonna grab me one, too!

My pleasure mate, i noticed a few shops saying different dates. By the looks of things it should be out in the next week, hopyfully the tomorrow dateline will happen, but, as you know it's never that easy is it :)

yeah you're right sidewinder, it's a repeated clip... iching to hear the track in it's fullness!

Strange, I'm listening to the samples on Bleep and it seems to repeat also...but just once. It's just a strange fade in the middle. Additionally, it seems like a very short track if Bleep is still putting entire tracks up there (with interruptions of course).

yeah you're right sidewinder, it's a repeated clip... iching to hear the track in it's fullness!

Strange, I'm listening to the samples on Bleep and it seems to repeat also...but just once. It's just a strange fade in the middle. Additionally, it seems like a very short track if Bleep is still putting entire tracks up there (with interruptions of course).

hey sidewinder, it s repeating, yes, it is repeating the little part of the mix i managed to "grab" off a webpage,,, thats all i could steal, so i repeated it so the people would click* on the video.... cause nobody wants to click on 1 min videos nowadays,,, except for sirch and magdog maybe, cause i know they click on whatever video titled "Plaid" sth" ,,,,,

:P

(half** :P though, i cant be sure what those guys click, yes? ) i wanted to feel funny before going to bed, and maybe i will, who knows....)

thats all i could steal, so i repeated it so the people would click* on the video.... cause nobody wants to click on 1 min videos nowadays,,, except for sirch and magdog maybe, cause i know they click on whatever video titled "Plaid" sth" ,,,,,

do we? i thought that was you! lol. you've gotta test everything and anything 'Plaid' for your collection, no? ;)

anyway, i think i'd much rather watch a really good 1 min clip of something, than, say, an 11 min clip of something shit, and waste a chunk of my life...

seriously, i was just watching some stuff now and thought, fuck... this is 11 mins long, that's a long time!,...

i don't often watch long clips like that all the way through til the end. unless it's something really good and worth watching/listening to.

i think in some ways i'm becoming slightly addicted to youtube!! so much interesting 'stuff' to watch. and a lot of funny shite, too.

NIce, my record arrived this morning! that was quick (again!). thanks Bleep!

magdog check your Bleep account, go to the tab that says "orders" and you'll see whether it says it's been dispatched yet or not...

gonna give it a spin a bit later and check out this new track properly..... :happy:

Great stuff... how does it sound mate? can't get my copy until next week.. been skint as a flint this week :(

hope there's a copy left somewhere for me!

Great stuff... how does it sound mate? can't get my copy until next week.. been skint as a flint this week :(

sounds good! pretty loud cut... well, compared to the latest Gescom EP it is, anyway! which sounds kinda weird.

Morning Blues is about 6 and a half mins long, has some Scintilli-type 'female-ish' vocals singing along in the background slightly, and sweet little arpeggioed melodies running throughout it and at the end...

'tis a good track, imho - quite moody and dark but sorta uplifting and bouncy at the same time, if you know what i mean... ?

B side is really good, too! - bit more aggressive that one. some nice synth lines and quite atmospheric aswell. synths(?) at the end sound a bit like bagpipes, almost. nice 'n droney as the tracks ends.

a tasty twelve! :)

Oooooooooh after being a Braindancer for many years I have never got into Plaid. Never bought any of their records, never posted on the Plaid forum.

This 12" is very tasty indeed! And Plaid at long last grace my record collection.

Sweet :music:

Oooooooooh after being a Braindancer for many years I have never got into Plaid. Never bought any of their records, never posted on the Plaid forum.

This 12" is very tasty indeed! And Plaid at long last grace my record collection.

cool, a BoC fan convert(ed) (to Plaid, i mean)! :)

if you like the Morning Blue's mix then you'll probably like a lot of Plaids' back catalogue aswell. go forth and ... check it out...

sounds good! pretty loud cut... well, compared to the latest Gescom EP it is, anyway! which sounds kinda weird.

Morning Blues is about 6 and a half mins long, has some Scintilli-type 'female-ish' vocals singing along in the background slightly, and sweet little arpeggioed melodies running throughout it and at the end...

'tis a good track, imho - quite moody and dark but sorta uplifting and bouncy at the same time, if you know what i mean... ?

B side is really good, too! - bit more aggressive that one. some nice synth lines and quite atmospheric aswell. synths(?) at the end sound a bit like bagpipes, almost. nice 'n droney as the tracks ends.

a tasty twelve! :)

thanks for the review mate, gonna try and get my copy tomorrow.. hope there's one left for me!

cool, a BoC fan convert(ed) (to Plaid, i mean)! :)

if you like the Morning Blue's mix then you'll probably like a lot of Plaids' back catalogue aswell. go forth and ... check it out...

Welcome aboard mate.. now go and buy all their records :)

Archived