IGNORED

I often do recent youtube searches for "aphex" just to see what is out there

Bubba69

more proof that skrillex is / was / will be a cunt

[youtubehd]buCsAezN9to[/youtubehd]

fucking skrillex needs a fist in his mouth.

That is probably one of the most infuriating 149 seconds ever committed to video.

that is the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

Was he wearing A FUCKING BURZUM tshirt? That doesn't even make any sense to. be. sooo fuckin ironic...whaaaaAAAA!!!??? [endless postmodern loop and subsequent mindfuck ensuing]

I don't see whats the problem with skrillex, he experiments alot of styles and has a good taste, he probably posts in here, you're all jealous because he gets all the girls.

I don't see whats the problem with skrillex, he experiments alot of styles and has a good taste, he probably posts in here, you're all jealous because he gets all the girls.

Hi shrillex

Plus, he is probably responsabile for introducing a whole new mainstream public to eletronic music. Those people will turn to idm once they start doing their own research.

lol

Archived