IGNORED

Burial & Massive Attack

jules

I really liked the track! Wish I had £50. I'd get 2 copies! One to play and one to sell on Discogs in a year, still plastic-sealed. Damn!

Trust me - they won't be sealed (the last two weren't) and they won't be worth much either. The Vinyl Factory bubble has pretty much burst since they started majorly taking the piss. Have you seen the prices of those UNKLE twelves?

Edited by Jamesqdot

£25 smackers is a total pisstake, I don't mind paying it for an ultra rare 12" from 97 or whatever, but I totally fail to see how they can charge more than £9 at the most for this. Total rinseout of all the rabid Burial fanboys

Guest Greg Reason

very lovely. very.

when none of the massive attack guys are on vocals and burial is on woodblocks - how do you tell massive attack is involved?

if naja screenprinted these himself then the price is very good. art hello?

He didn't; they're "crafted by The Vinyl Factory"

He's not even going to sign them. And they're "hand-numbered" by some random FACTory worker. Value.

Guest analogue wings

25 times 1000 = 25.000 pounds in the pocket. Job well done.

And if they're smart they'll sell some copies via Discogs. Ka'ching!

Wow are records free to make now?

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

very lovely. very.

when none of the massive attack guys are on vocals and burial is on woodblocks - how do you tell massive attack is involved?

if naja screenprinted these himself then the price is very good. art hello?

He didn't; they're "crafted by The Vinyl Factory"

He's not even going to sign them. And they're "hand-numbered" by some random FACTory worker. Value.

doh. well still they are handmade, designed by de naja

can't say i like the design but i appreciate the effort involved and think its worth the money. i don't own a turntable so won't be buying though. plus the glitter will fall off and stick to other records etc

element2.jpg

cute! it's been a while since Tricky was on the map, not since the movie, the 5th element. I'm glad he took a cue from Tom Yorke to try and make himself relevant again. *waits with baited breath to see if his re-branding is effective*