IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the posts under skrillex's videos

my mum made me clean the floor after listening to this song cuz the whole floor was filled with dirty dropped bass :D thumbs up for skrillex

Guest nene multiple assgasms

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-16295798

Skrillex is the new superstar DJ, the latest rock 'n' roll star with a laptop instead of a guitar.

His full-throttle synthesised symphonies take the most compulsive components from a decade of dance music and push them harder, faster, stronger.

ಢ_ಢ

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-16295798

Skrillex is the new superstar DJ, the latest rock 'n' roll star with a laptop instead of a guitar.

His full-throttle synthesised symphonies take the most compulsive components from a decade of dance music and push them harder, faster, stronger.

Aw fuckin hell how can supposed entendus of music say this kind of shit

that makes me die on the inside

Guest ruiagnelo

I just saw that Skrillex interview for BBC ( http://www.bbc.co.uk...illex/#p00mybws ) and near the end he says one thing i find very important, while talking about british radio:

"[in the us] we don't have anyone diggind through the blogs, soundclouds and somehow finding this new music, discovering stuff"

i find it interesting that he himself realizes this, because it really is a way of finding and shooting new artists into the music scene, and they do it pretty well in the UK

i find it interesting that he himself realizes this, because it really is a way of finding and shooting new artists into the music scene, and they do it pretty well in the UK

that's complete crap. take a look at r/electronicmusic or especially r/dubstep on reddit.

Guest ruiagnelo

that's complete crap

explain

a huuuuuuuuuuuge proportion of links especially on the latter is skrillex, and it has BIG traffic.

there are a lot of people out there (especially american) who equate dubstep=skrillex and er that's about it.

I love the posts under skrillex's videos

my mum made me clean the floor after listening to this song cuz the whole floor was filled with dirty dropped bass :D thumbs up for skrillex

Haha yes, they're really cringe worth. Basically any thumbs up comment is like that, must be nice to be 14 in this day and age.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

that's complete crap. take a look at r/electronicmusic or especially r/dubstep on reddit.

he probably meant someone like an influential radio dj doing that sort of thing.

a huuuuuuuuuuuge proportion of links especially on the latter is skrillex, and it has BIG traffic.

there are a lot of people out there (especially american) who equate dubstep=skrillex and er that's about it.

there's also those who think excision and nero and flux pavillion are all "uk dubstep" because it was on the UKFDubstep youtube channel :facepalm:

Modeselektor sampled it at the beginning of their Boogeybytes mix album and it really made him sound idiotic in context. Yes Rollins, shitty rave music and their druggy listeners are out there. Some are probably Black Flag fans as well. I've come to point of just accepting that the masses are dumb and a lot of popular music is tailored to shitty taste. It's better to laugh it off and listen to good music for yourself than get angry about it.

Also, this is an example of what my wife has always said of Rollins - "that guy needs a hug."

heheheh, have heard this being sampled before. He can eat his own ignorance on a lot of things, yes electronic music is infested with a lot of people who make their own self importance but it does take a lot of imagination and talent to do certain things... for example in the youtube video he mentions "bring back funk and soul", isn't he aware that was the aim of Underground Resistance from Detroit for example? he seems to have completely got the wrong end of the stick on certain faucets of electronic music entirely.

some people and their ignorance huh :cisfor:

Archived