IGNORED

New Rephlex releases!

sebastian

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect it might be Analord/Tuss/AFX...

i hope it's somebody new with some new music and/,or/and not more Tussy/Analord stuff (from AFX, or anybody).

So if the famed "Machester Track" and other similar works were released as Analogue Bubblebath X, you'd be disappointed?

sirch is to cool for afx

wrong. i like AFX. just, enough with the Tuss/Analord masturbating-over already! that's all.

it'd be funny if for his next album he did some weird take on 70's prog rock with bizarre lyrics and vocals and guitars and weird droney, space-rock-punk 'n shit and everybody copied that for the next 7 years... or tired to. lol

it'd instantly wipe out a large percentage of those immitators who can't sing or play any real instruments or know how to produce/write music/songs outside of a laptop/software/samples, etc. environment.

:trashbear:

I suspect it might be Analord/Tuss/AFX...

i hope it's somebody new with some new music and/,or/and not more Tussy/Analord stuff (from AFX, or anybody).

So if the famed "Machester Track" and other similar works were released as Analogue Bubblebath X, you'd be disappointed?

course not. i just hope 'another' is not another Analord/Tuss clone, etc. and is actually somebody new with some fresh music. that's all.

whatever AFX releases next people are going to be ripping it off for the next 5-10-15 years, so... just wish someone new on a big/better known electronic/IDM/Braindance label would do something else, new and different. *shrug* - don't see how that's so hard to understand...

also, "Analogue Bubblebath" is different to Analord. - don't think i mentioned anything about any analog bubblebaths... so i dunno where that came from!

it'd instantly wipe out a large percentage of those immitators who can't sing or play any real instruments or know how to produce/write music/songs outside of a laptop/software/samples, etc. environment.

to do that, richard would need to learn how to sing or play a real instrument or know how to produce/write music/songs outside of a laptop/software/samples, etc. environment

to do that, richard would need to learn how to sing or play a real instrument or know how to produce/write music/songs outside of a laptop/software/samples, etc. environment

wrong. just wrong. i don't think they had laptops and softwares in the 80's, did they?

and by software i mean the kinda shit we have today, where you can download a thousand shitty softsynths/wares for free, then whack 'em in fruityloops/abelton.

Posted by Grant on facebook:

soon-to-be releases to cue in your playlist:

dave monolith 'welcome' cd

jodey kendrick 'plus ten' (part 2) 2cd

aleksi perälä 'mental union' (part 2) 2cd

steinvord 12" EP

+ 'another'

all on rephlex records of course www.rephlex.com

more for 2012...

I hope it's for real this time...

hate to burst peoples bubbles but I'm sure Pierre Bastien has some material on the line waiting to be released

there are a few other things in the queue, to my knowledge there is no new Tuss/Afx releases on the rephlex pipeline because they already has a massive back log of stuff to release........

it IS their 20th birthday though, they might go "fuck the queue" and ram out a sneaky Tuss EP but I don't know.... doubt it....

steinvord 12" EP

+ 'another'

more for 2012...

hate to burst peoples bubbles but I'm sure Pierre Bastien has some material on the line waiting to be released

there are a few other things in the queue, to my knowledge there is no new Tuss/Afx releases on the rephlex pipeline because they already has a massive back log of stuff to release........

it IS their 20th birthday though, they might go "fuck the queue" and ram out a sneaky Tuss EP but I don't know.... doubt it....

Pierre Bastien is good. and Bochum Welt, and Leila Arab, etc. etc.

wrong. just wrong. i don't think they had laptops and softwares in the 80's, did they?

and by software i mean the kinda shit we have today, where you can download a thousand shitty softsynths/wares for free, then whack 'em in fruityloops/abelton.

It was a joke, you knob :emotawesomepm9:

He can't sing for shit, though.

steinvord 12" EP

+ 'another'

more for 2012...

Bochum Welt needs more music for my liking :spiteful:

and another Bogdan release please, it's been a fair bit since "Alright" was put out!

oh and D'arcangelo!

this shit is all so dumb, just get me away from this crap, all these stupid releases and all these people going crazy and all this talk, its so annoying

At the top left or right (depending on if mac or pc) of your browser window there is a little button with an x in it. click it. that should relieve the pain.

Hopefully Bogdan will release something in the near future.

steinvord 12" EP

+ 'another'

more for 2012...

and another Bogdan release please, it's been a fair bit since "Alright" was put out!

yeah, more Bogdan!, please. love Bogdan. anybody remember 'Yee King' ? i was listening to some of his old stuff the other day.

awesome funny joke man, baph.. *sides split*

You're a bit pissy lately, aren't you?

not really. but if you're gonna call me a knob..? lol, then don't expect me to want to kiss you aftewrwards! obv. you bellend.

steinvord 12" EP

+ 'another'

more for 2012...

yeah, more Bogdan!, please. love Bogdan. anybody remember 'Yee King' ? i was listening to some of his old stuff the other day.

he still is kicking about, here's the last thing he put up on soundcloud:

Archived