IGNORED

New Rephlex releases!

sebastian

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'd be nice if Rephlex would mark their anniversary by pulling their fingers out of their arse and doing what other record labels do..... i.e. releasing records with something resembling regularity again.

I suspect it might be Analord/Tuss/AFX...

i hope it's somebody new with some new music and/,or/and not more Tussy/Analord stuff (from AFX, or anybody).

Why don't they just employ a couple of SAS dudes, who

1) don't smoke weed

2) don't eat magic mushroom omletes for breakfast

3) don't dress up as teddybears

4) don't get up about 3pm in the afternoon

but

1) can do a 1000 chin-up's

2) can survive in the woods for months on end, evading capture and live on forest animals and forest fruits

3) can fight and win a duel with a savage mountain bear

4) operate on 2 hours of sleep a day

Yeah. Then Rephlex would fucking rule!!!

Of course if these battle hardened wildboarmen were Apex fans they wouldn't stand for all his nonsense so we would be showered in musical treats all year round, none of these silly games!!

Is it me or do you find the title 'Dave' Monolith amusing?

What doe's this 'Dave' Monolith do exactly? Part-time IDM maestro and part-time decorator. or window cleaner?

Guest griever

maybe the manchester track will finally see the day of light :smile:... together with the metz one i suppose.

but hey, monolith is confirmed and i'm really excited! i remember grant saying in an interview there's also new wisp!

Nearly two years since their last releases (is that right????) ... and bear in mind it could all still evaporate - a message from Grant dont mean anything until the tracks are actually released .....

maybe the manchester track will finally see the day of light :smile:... together with the metz one i suppose.

lol, wouldn't that be amazing

i'm most excited for that steinvord ep. i hope it's all new tracks.

I actually hope it's the tracks that have been around on the net for years now. Im going to be really pissed off if we are left with poor mp3 rips of them forever, not releasing all that great stuff, like some other artists like to do. The work on some of those tracks it's outstanding. You know those little bits on some of Richard's and Tom's tracks that make you go "wow, how do they do this?" I got that vibe a couple of times with some of the Steinvord tracks. Can't wait.

I also wonder what he has been up to for the last couple of years.

i'm most excited for that steinvord ep. i hope it's all new tracks.

I actually hope it's the tracks that have been around on the net for years now. Im going to be really pissed off if we are left with poor mp3 rips of them forever, not releasing all that great stuff, like some other artists like to do. The work on some of those tracks it's outstanding. You know those little bits on some of Richard's and Tom's tracks that make you go "wow, how do they do this?" I got that vibe a couple of times with some of the Steinvord tracks. Can't wait.

I also wonder what he has been up to for the last couple of years.

yeah i get what you're saying, he's definitetly gifted. it would be good to have the best of those myspace tracks mixed with new ones.

Nearly two years since their last releases (is that right????) ... and bear in mind it could all still evaporate - a message from Grant dont mean anything until the tracks are actually released .....

No. Zwischenwelt - Paranormale Aktivität came out this year

Archived