IGNORED

Mother Fucking Plaid is in Houston

skotosa

I managed to see them :) There were like ten people total so I was up front, got to talk to Ed, got a pick with him, shook their hands, got their autographs on my ticket recorded Ed Speaking with me :)

IT was pretty tight :) Cameras weren't aloud but I pretty much managed to record like half of their performance.

Only Ten people?? In Houston? I'm actually shocked to hear that. Hopefully Austin tomorrow doesn't disappoint.

Yeah I don't think it was advertised real well. They said that had to be the smallest crowed they performed for but that the size didn't really matter lol.

Finally got back from the Austin showing tonight. Highlight of the show was definitely Host. Around 60-70 people showed, maybe a little more. Once the ovations for an encore died down I yelled out Parasight from the top balcony before they began. Pretty sure they heard me as they smiled.

I waited around a little afterwards and was able to get a brief word in with Andy (Ed disappeared in the back) at the bar. I felt bad going up to him since he was having a conversation with a lady, but I figured this was probably my best chance to talk with one of them. He was very nice. So without bugging him too much, I asked how the trip across had been so far and about the low turnout in Houston. Before I left I mentioned that they shouldn't neglect their old material as it is superb. I think I caught him off guard with that one. I said I was the one that yelled out Parasight and he kind of chuckled. Someone came up for a autograph and I jokingly asked him not to wait another 3 years before coming back as I said goodbye.

Finally got back from the Austin showing tonight. Highlight of the show was definitely Host. Around 60-70 people showed, maybe a little more. Once the ovations for an encore died down I yelled out Parasight from the top balcony before they began. Pretty sure they heard me as they smiled.

I waited around a little afterwards and was able to get a brief word in with Andy (Ed disappeared in the back) at the bar. I felt bad going up to him since he was having a conversation with a lady, but I figured this was probably my best chance to talk with one of them. He was very nice. So without bugging him too much, I asked how the trip across had been so far and about the low turnout in Houston. Before I left I mentioned that they shouldn't neglect their old material as it is superb. I think I caught him off guard with that one. I said I was the one that yelled out Parasight and he kind of chuckled. Someone came up for a autograph and I jokingly asked him not to wait another 3 years before coming back as I said goodbye.

Man well done, I was giggling like a little school girl next to him but I enjoyed myself around him and he was really cool to hang with.

*WARNING: Gratuitous bragging ahead*

yeah, Andy emailed me 7 times while they were there. :sup:

Nice one! :) did you show them your tatoo?

Guest melanie

LOL yes i did show them my tattoo. i AM that kind of girl. ;)

We mainly talked about them coming to play in New Orleans, which they have never done. we also talked about how awesome my tattoo is :cool:

it is an awesome tattoo. and you have that on you for the rest of your life, so that is quite a statement as a fan, and a big love shown.

if i was them i'd feel kinda chuffed, and deeply respectful. i think you have claimed the no.1 Plaid fan position, and rightly so. :)

LOL yes i did show them my tattoo. i AM that kind of girl. ;)

We mainly talked about them coming to play in New Orleans, which they have never done. we also talked about how awesome my tattoo is :cool:

haha, your my kinda girl melanie... get it out, don't be shy ;)

i'd be proud of it too.. it's awesome :)

Archived