IGNORED

Peel Sessions CD - ULTRA LIMITED

Guest New Clear Member

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

For whatever reason, BoC decided not to release this track. It would be interesting to know if there's any reason other than "we didn't want to" behind it...

I think I remember reading an interview with them where they said it was the first track they made that used the computer heavily, rather than analog means. Upon reflection they didn't like the sound it gave them, so they decided to scrap going in a more computer-based direction.

Or I could have just made that all up :boc:

I'd always assumed they'd done everything with computers. Before they'd rediscovered the guitar, anyway.

And I've always assumed they've stayed away from computers unless they really had to. Hardware only.

I'd always assumed they'd done everything with computers. Before they'd rediscovered the guitar, anyway.

if you play XYZ backwards there's dave gilmour-y guitar all OVER it.

Guest umop_apisdn

Why I would give a shit that someone else posts a picture of a purported uber-rare CD, I don't know, except as previously stated someone somewhere in internetslandvilleburgton might eventually get around to ripping a version of XYZ that doesn't sound like shit. You read it correctly, I would give a shit to get rid of shit.

Archived