IGNORED

Peel Sessions CD - ULTRA LIMITED

Guest New Clear Member

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest New Clear Member

I can guarantee you this is real. Food don't do fake... Keep in mind he was asked to do the "sometime in the future" cd mix...

Guest Gravity

I've never heard of that 7 legged spider story until you mentioned it, good stuff.

Personally I think the monopoly money is worth more.

lol, it has "very limited edition" written on it. Would the band bother to write this if they were given away as presents?

To emphasize the fact that it is, in fact, a limited edition? Thought that was obvious.

Looks like something that could have been made with a color printer and a cd label sticker.

It was - and it's interesting to now know there's 3 other copies in existence somewhere...

AFAIK, this was made from the master recordings used for the Peel Session, so the quality of XYZ is the best available.

This is one of the main reasons I stopped listening to Boards. They do all this shit just for their precious little inner circle, and make sure everyone finds out about it, but never gets near to any of it. I am sure they have to enjoy having a cult-like fanbase, because otherwise, if they were half-way decent people, they would do a fucking interview or two and legitimately release some back catalog to keep the fans satiated. It's all just a load of shit.

They probably do it so people stay so wrapped up in the hype, that they don't realize that the music is lazy repetitive shit.

/rant

This is one of the main reasons I stopped listening to Boards. They do all this shit just for their precious little inner circle, and make sure everyone finds out about it, but never gets near to any of it. I am sure they have to enjoy having a cult-like fanbase, because otherwise, if they were half-way decent people, they would do a fucking interview or two and legitimately release some back catalog to keep the fans satiated. It's all just a load of shit.

They probably do it so people stay so wrapped up in the hype, that they don't realize that the music is lazy repetitive shit.

/rant

I'd agree with some of that. But just don't have the energy any more to join in with your rant. My BoC enthusiasm battery level is almost dead.

Archived