IGNORED

Photodementia - Fig. 03

Redruth

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest viscosity

just previewed the samples and bought it promptly after. sounds fanfuckingtastic. at least there are no pre-conceived opinions with these mystery artists, just pure quality without the pedestal

arrived yesterday,Matka Boska Czestochowska !!! Its not plenty, but whats there is concentrated mind juice. For me its the best recording for years.

Please tell us about it more!

basically, what psn said, 10 songs in total, most of it on youtube, but partly longer versions, nicely sorted and the full feature songs are just awesome, together with the shorter ones. I have an other adjective for you: marvelous :smile: nuff said

I've still got a 'pending' status on paypal to boomkat? So one assumes, that the payment will leave the account upon shipment. Who knows, I'm getting pretty annoyed about the whole thing.

Or I'm skint.....

the tape was released a few weeks ago, but the vinyl is still on pre order, I couldn't wait much longer, but also have the vinyl pre ordered.

edit: oh its about the payment, hmm I can't remember if it has been booked instantly, haven't checked my accounts for ages

i've also pre-ordered the vinyl immediately when discovered this release...

after a period of waiting i've contacted the distributer, and they said:

"05.12.11 was the release date, but it has since been pushed back to 09.01.12- this date still needs to be confirmed though....."

Not sure, all a bit strange.. They are distributed by SRD who have just gone through a major change in their set up. Hope I don't have to wait too much longer, it was after all a Xmas present! (for myself as well naturally)

Archived