IGNORED

Photodementia - Fig. 03

Redruth

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"ships in 12 days" 8[

I'm very sure rephlex has it hands in it. their distribution is also known for resetting deadlines again and again.

I really thought to cancel my order but I really want to hear it. Damn

Best electro I've heard in quite awhile , its like mixing the best of Drexciya with the analog warmness of Bochum Welt. Not one duff track either.

** Ships in 98 days **

lol.

jesus, I cancelled the order yesterday and now they state in 7 days til shipping.

Too bad the Zwischenwelt LP get no proper release as well til yet.

I wait until they offer the Photodementia without pre-order.

Following this topic on another forum, and also talking to someone who knows srd, its not the labels fault. It's the distribution and manufacturing companies that are delaying it. They've been getting worse more recently. And it a great shame that manufacture/distribution/business are holding things up, its the music that matters!

Following this topic on another forum, and also talking to someone who knows srd, its not the labels fault. It's the distribution and manufacturing companies that are delaying it. They've been getting worse more recently. And it a great shame that manufacture/distribution/business are holding things up, its the music that matters!

aye i hear this too, having said that, i've got hold of a cassette rip on Flac til the vinyl drops, it aint bad at all

A good alternative indeed! Damn these tracks are great.

Call me a stiff brickhead, but seeing all the crap with distributors, I really don't understand why a Bandcamp-like route isn't used. Sticking to the old-fashioned types of distribution seems just some kind of annoying shtick/fetish.

O Lord are you that anally skewed?

aye i hear this too, having said that, i've got hold of a cassette rip on Flac til the vinyl drops, it aint bad at all

Funny that you mentioned the rip. just hunted it down. I will wait patiently til the vinyl edition drop.

Archived