IGNORED

WATMM Dirty Secrets Thread

Hoodie

Post weird quirks, secrets and fun activities you do that not many people know about.

Here's mine:

When I'm eating salsa and I run out of chips, I'll just drink the rest of the salsa instead of getting more chips.

NEXT.

Post weird quirks, secrets and fun activities you do that not many people know about.

Here's mine:

When I'm eating salsa and I run out of chips, I'll just drink the rest of the salsa instead of getting more chips.

NEXT.

I have never run out of chips before running out of salsa.

Dip on the other hand - well, if i run out of chips before the dip tub is finished, i use my fingers for the dip.

Shameful WATMM secret - The only music by the FAs I've heard in the last year or so has been Windowlicker & the Squarepusher bass album

I've got dudes in IDM shirts knockin at my door droppin off pamphlets about how to let lushness back into my life.

Here's mine:

NEXT.

I have never run out of chips before running out of salsa.

Dip on the other hand - well, if i run out of chips before the dip tub is finished, i use my fingers for the dip.

me-gusta.jpg

One time in 6th grade I changed the litter for my two cats but totally forgot to put NEW litter in the box so for 4 days my cats pooped around the box and created a swimming pool about half an inch high of piss inside it.

My mom called it "Kitty Abu Graib."

"But I didn't take any pictures!"

Then she took my playstation away.

I was part of the three person group to carry out my graduating class's only senior prank.

I rarely use deodorant. Usually because I forget.

I don't know if I have any awkward secrets or whatever really that fit WATMM's protocol.

When listening to Autechre and nobody else is around I twitch and spaz in synch with the rhythms. Fuck.

I like to think of it as the idm equivalent of headbanging or something.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I fart pretty much all the time and never accept the blame, and I look down girls tops, sometimes I do these things at the same time

now i must stress, i'm not proud of this...

i used to work with this bloke called paul. he was a bully and all-round shit of the highest order.

so one day, when i couldn'ts takes no mores. i sneaked a single jaffa cake from his lunchbox.

like a cashier with a credit card, i gave it a good deep swipe betwixt my sweaty buttocks.

i carefully put it back. and watched with delight as he polished it off the following tea break.

from then on, whenever he was being dickish, i would fondly think of that filthy bum biscuit.

Archived