IGNORED

Electronic eBay Sale 2! Loads of rare BoC, SoTL, Lone, Cocteau Twins, Autechre, Rephlex, Planet Mu, Skam

Thanks so much to everyone who supported my last sale.

I've just finished upping 195 more CDs from my collection over the last four days...

http://bit.ly/JHOKMR

There are many rarities in the bunch including...

- Lots of Warp, Skam, Planet Mu releases!!!

- Japanese Warp CDs wi Bonus track

- Warp Wifof2003 Mix

- Complete Boards of Canada Discography wi rarities

- Complete Christ. Discography wi rarities

- Complete Cocteau Twins Discography wi rarities

- Complete Seefeel Discography wi rarities

- Complete Stars Of The Lid Discography wi rarities

- Early Lone CDs

and LOTS more, I am forgetting a lot of it right now!

I combine shipping so buy away please!!! (I'm closing the other topic so please keep your replies in this topic)

any vinyl?

I have a vinyl collection that I will be selling in the near future after I get it all digitized. It's mostly electronic EPs with vinyl only tracks (Aquarius 7", Gescom EPs, MASK EPs, etc).

any vinyl?

I have a vinyl collection that I will be selling in the near future after I get it all digitized. It's mostly electronic EPs with vinyl only tracks (Aquarius 7", Gescom EPs, MASK EPs, etc).

Dude

How did you get all of these holy damn

Your music collection is amazing and I'm so jealous

Do you really have a Merzbox?

It's a weird situation actually... I wanted one but couldn't really justify the price at the time. WATMMer Zephyr Nova also wanted one and since we are real-life buddies we ended up 'adopting' one together and splitting the cost; it's kinda like having a kid and having it spend the weekends at it's other parents house... To be honest having all 52 CDs on my HD is enough for me (that was a hell of a ripping/file-tagging session) but it is such a gigantic, fetishistic package that spending time with it now and then is quite rewarding... Zephyr recently wore the Merzbow T-shirt and 'Merzdallion' that comes with the set to a Meshuggah show.

I combine shipping so buy away please!!! (I'm closing the other topic so please keep your replies in this topic)

How does the combined shipping work? Is it a matter of letting the dust settle on the current round of bids, then computing it based on how many items a bidder won?

Apologies as it's been ages since I've done anything ebay

How does the combined shipping work? Is it a matter of letting the dust settle on the current round of bids, then computing it based on how many items a bidder won?

Apologies as it's been ages since I've done anything ebay

Yes, essentially... After the auctions are over I take the CDs your bought to the post office with your mailing address in tow, I then get the shipping charge and then send you an invoice :)

Archived