IGNORED

Last.FM Passwords Compromised

Joyrex

lastpass ftw! All my eggs in one basket ftl!

Fixed that for you...

What other options do internet citizens have?

All I can see is

1. Cloud based password locker that has proper security (LastPass falls into this).

2. Locally based password locker (such as KeePassX).

Both have the same pro/con that they're single point of contact. Which can be both great and terrible at the same time.

I think I used this site about 3 years ago...am I in danger? i wouldn't even remember what my account name was.

if you are the kind of person who uses one password across multiple websites, yes you could be at risk.

A lot of songs are showing up as 0 Scrobbles 0 Listeners here, while the graph is being shown correctly.. :s

I use 1password as my password manager.

I started looking into this around sometime after this last.fm debacle.

I've been using it for about a year and a half now. Really like it. Make sure you don't lose your master password though. lol

i use a couple of different passwords, i have a suprisingly awesome memory after an entire teenagehood of insane cannabis abuse.

like i can memorise phone numbers in about 30 or 40 seconds these days. i never used to be able to.

Archived