IGNORED

Meat Beat Manifesto - Test EP

Guest CoKlaComa

Hey all, I cannot fathom why this thing is still available??? It's depressing, released over a week ago .. A Ltd Ed of 300 MBM release should have sold out that very same day!

Hey all, I cannot fathom why this thing is still available??? It's depressing, released over a week ago .. A Ltd Ed of 300 MBM release should have sold out that very same day!

I'm thinkin' about it...I guess I didn't have much interest initially because I was disappointed in Answers Come in Dreams. This is clearly much different though. But at the same time, I don't know if I'm into this anymore, maybe not enough to buy it.

Personally, I don't care for CDs. I'd grab the vinyl.

Guest CoKlaComa

Personally, I don't care for CDs. I'd grab the vinyl.

Yeah, a vinyl version would be awesome... but no current plans for a vinyl version that I'm aware of . .and I'd rather not go without the music because it's not on vinyl. If it is ever released on vinyl, believe me I'll be picking that up as well...

Guest CoKlaComa

...also, I wonder if a vinyl version would come with a Laserdisc, or a VHS copy of the video's on the DVD? :-D

It's an excellent executed concept that's for sure. I don't know but I get a slight signal of M/A/R/R/S energy from some tracks………

But that's positively meant.

Shame that the DVD tracks aren't also on the CD.

The video Exploding Headz on his channel is superb too! I had a good laugh at some parts of it. Really hilarious.

• 5 months later...

those tracks Redruth posted first page are very fun to listen to.

wow.

some of the best scratching i've heard on a track. just... wow. something is happening in this msuic, and i dobut a lot of people will know

feel it, jag on it, make it jag on you

learn something tho

sorry this is the one i wuzzzzzz talking about and it's pretty awesome

i mean, we've gone all vibert as of know, face facts, these 2 are the sample teachers in many ways

but yeah, amazing "get me high as fuck" scratchin' in this vid

proof

Archived