IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

What is this? Take the piss out of MadameChaos day or something? I think he IS funny so go and suck one.

those frame by frame spoon feed images and sean locke just got criticised... not you, even though you posted it. don't be so touchy and defensive.

i like sean locke, he's a funny guy. but these images don't convey the delivery or anything and i'd question someone taking the time to make them.

2internetz4me.

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is this? Take the piss out of MadameChaos day or something? I think he IS funny so go and suck one.

They weren't knocking you, they were knocking what you posted in the form of not liking the comedian and then the ire organically spread to complaining about those stupid moving gif sequences. If you take stuff like this personally, life will suck pretty quickly and all for no reason.

But if you're having a bad day, bummer, but we have a thread for that. Plus i just noticed you wrote this.

Oh I'm not angry, just scrappy. Please, carry on.

Still though, grow a pair MC. ;-p hehe. luvf dleetr.

First it thinks that it's young lamb, then it thinks that it's vegetarian ham, then it opts to be chicken instead, then it nixes that and decides that it's in fact gay ham. ..... Identity crisis frankenfood.

Archived